Question Banjo fittings for DH.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm quite pleased with myself having kept half my hoses from the dawn of time and after

pity postage from here is so dear

Or....you could not use a banjo and spend some more and pick up a Dacor valve with HP port. Threads are 3/8-24..so adapt away for modern hoses. Yes, it would be somewhat limiting what reg you use on the tank, but definatley an option.
I roll with one on a faber lp76 or have sets with J valves.

20231212_143911.jpg

Or....you could not use a banjo and spend some more and pick up a Dacor valve with HP port. Threads are 3/8-24..so adapt away for modern hoses. Yes, it would be somewhat limiting what reg you use on the tank, but definatley an option.
I roll with one on a faber lp76 or have sets with J valves.

View attachment 821876
I have a bunch of those in my scrap brass bin if somebody needs some.

There were a fair number of valves from the 70’s that had HP ports for pressure gauges. Here’s a pair of valves I had asked some questions about: they had gas gauges built into the valve itself!

That might be the easiest (and most reliable?) way to add a pressure gauge that doesn’t interfere with the double hose?

Got one, but it is a leaker somehow...

Haven't played with it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom