Babysitter for my 5 year old daughter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schlackerrat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm taking my three daughters to Maui this coming spring, staying in the north Kihei area. Two of them are certified and I'm wanting to find a young babysitter that can watch my littlest one while we are underwater. Anybody have a recommendation of a young local kid that might be up to watching her?
What I would like to do is pick the babysitter up as we head out in the morning for the days shore dive. That way the babysitter could just hang out with us at that beach, and play with her while we are underwater for that diving hour.
I have checked Craigslist and there are some options on it that I can persue. But that list is more geared towards nannies, instead of young teenagers who might want a few extra bucks.
Again, any information should be great.
-Thanks,

Arrive May 23rd and staying one month.
Question, when is school out for the summer there? Someone told me they thought school would still be in session while I'm there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom