Avoid Peace River Campground at ALL costs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I know what I'd do if I was one of y'all.....
I'd start another thread on rv.net and the first post would contain a link back to post where he states he's an employee there.
And I'd also link or quote some of his other comments from the closed thread.

Getting banned isn't such a bad thing if that's what happens (trust me on that :D).

I would try to respect that the closed the thread and would not start another of the same ... and be respectful of posting in other threads about it
.. I know how some would view others doing same thing here after thread was closed

I would try to respect that the closed the thread and would not start another of the same ... and be respectful of posting in other threads about it
.. I know how some would view others doing same thing here after thread was closed

But nobody will ever make the connection that "Cal47" works there doing it your way and the madness will continue.

The best thing to do might just be to never go there again but someone else will suffer the same fate as the group that went there last weekend. And then we'd be to blame since we didn't make the effort to get the word out.

I just saying that when you do post in threads there, to be respectful, helpful, supply information ... thats all

Ok time to Bring this back to life again.

I just saying that when you do post in threads there, to be respectful, helpful, supply information ... thats all

I tried to be helpful over there at the camping site by telling this lady she should smack her dog for eating **** and it did not go over well.:rofl3:

Campers seem unusually rigid, I am observing. If you want o start a real riot, suggest their memory foam mattresses are off gassing carcinogens.

I just wanted to say that I am happy I came across thsi thread(happier sharkbaite brought it back). My girlfriend and I were actually considering taking a little trip there. Thanks to everybody for sharing their terrible experiences. I, for one, will be steering completely clear of Peace River Campgrounds.

I don't think we'll forget about this very soon! Peace River Campground has lost my business forever. What a bunch of crooks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom