Avoid Peace River Campground at ALL costs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BTW does anyone remember seeing arm bands on any of the kids riding the four-wheelers?????

You should have pointed them to THIS discussion. :D That would have raised some eye brows.

You should have pointed them to THIS discussion. :D That would have raised some eye brows.

You ask and you shall recieve. Now I wonder how long it will take for them to close that one down......

BTW does anyone remember seeing arm bands on any of the kids riding the four-wheelers?????

On the kids who were raiding our campsite Sunday and had our kids pinned up to a tree by what was my campsite (riding circles around the tree with a 7 year old, two 5 year olds and a 3 year old standing against it) none of the 4 on the 2 full size ATV's had armbands of any sort.

If you think we will not be heard, just google "Peace River Camp Ground". We are on the first page just two below their link.

Way to go Pete
icon14.gif
On my google search it was the second page. But it's there for the whole world to see.

I did see a few wearing arm bands but they were with there parents. But for all the rest of those 30 or more kids NO NO arm bands. I for one would never let my kids on such a BIG ATV by themselves. There were some that might have been on 4 riding arond on those things they couldn't even reach the foot peddles, they were standing on the sides of those things so they could drive them:11: Crazy just Crazy. Shame on their parents for even letting them on them.

This guy cal-47 ? is still hiding behind the screen name as just a person who lives there. But we all know he was the one at the campsite that night giving us all heck...

This guy cal-47 ? is still hiding behind the screen name as just a person who lives there. But we all know he was the one at the campsite that night giving us all heck...

Actually he did say that he works for them....

cal47
x.gif

• View posts
x.gif

•
x.gif

•
Add to Buddy List
x.gif

•
Notify me of new posts
x.gif

•
Block this member

x.gif

Arcadia Fl
x.gif

x.gif

x.gif

View Profile
x.gif

offline.gif
Posted: 12/09/07 11:00am Link | Quote | Print | Notify Moderator Don't know if this is a good post or not, Mod will pull it if not. We live and work in a Campground in Arcadia Fl and love it. we are about 2.5 hours from WDW off of Rt 17. Have some snowbirds but mostly weekend campers from all over South Fl. We allow golfcarts and have trails for ATV riders, both require the purchase of an armband for all drivers. Check out the website at index sorry but don't know how to make it a link.

Here ya go.....:rofl3:

Actually he did say that he works for them....

cal47
x.gif

• View posts
x.gif

x.gif

• Add to Buddy List
x.gif

• Notify me of new posts
x.gif

• Block this member

x.gif

Arcadia Fl
x.gif

x.gif

x.gif

View Profile
x.gif

offline.gif
Posted: 12/09/07 11:00am Link | Quote | Print | Notify Moderator Don't know if this is a good post or not, Mod will pull it if not. We live and work in a Campground in Arcadia Fl and love it. we are about 2.5 hours from WDW off of Rt 17. Have some snowbirds but mostly weekend campers from all over South Fl. We allow golfcarts and have trails for ATV riders, both require the purchase of an armband for all drivers. Check out the website at index sorry but don't know how to make it a link.

Here ya go.....:rofl3:

Yes but that was posted 12/09/07 so anyone reading about our problems and his response to it, they would have no idea he works for Peace River Campgrounds. That's what I am trying to say. He has not once said he was the person at the campgrounds that night, because he does not want people to know. And when it was brought up by me a MOD closed the thread.
I know the MODs are doing what they think is best for there forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom