Avoid Peace River Campground at ALL costs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pay by credit card? If you call and say that after payment, they made multiple efforts to bounce you out, you may get a refund.

Now yer talkin

I think I used to go there with my parents

I'd organize a *group contesting the charges* revolution.

got any pictures of the red hat culprits?

Now yer talkin

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I can see you now Catherine, being the head of the protest march and throwing the tear gas back at the police...:D

If you had some shots you could photoshop them into compromising positions. :eyebrow:

lol

lets all get

"No Peace at Peace River" bumperstickers, they could let the kid's design them with Red Hat Meanies.--sometimes that regional stuff really takes off.

teach them to be empowered consumers.

Start sending the office "Red Hat Meanie" cartoons in the mail.

"letters to the editor" written by the children would be a nice touch too.

lol

When that happens to me, I start taking pictures of the fools.

Give the kids some cameras and say "let's play Papparazi"

People leave when you start taking their picture. (Think Werner)

We have a very bad habit in my family of making people like that the entertainment for the weekend.

If you think we will not be heard, just google "Peace River Camp Ground". We are on the first page just two below their link.

I see they closed the thread on the RV forum instead of the ownership stepping up to answer why their staff was so rude.
I also notice they have not esponded here either but to say I'm suprised would be a stretch.
Leadership sets the tone for any group and it seems that is something they also lack at PRCG.

junmy3
x.gif

• View posts
x.gif

x.gif

• Add to Buddy List
x.gif

• Notify me of new posts
x.gif

• Block this member

x.gif

Warner Robins GA
x.gif

x.gif

x.gif

View Profile
x.gif

offline.gif
Posted: 03/12/08 03:38pm Link | Print | Notify Moderator Just remember that you are only reading one side of the story. The fact that this guy admitting that he was cussing under his breath when the trailer was rattling on his way back into the park might give a hint that he had a bad attitude. I do not know for sure what happened, but all may not be exactly as presented.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
DO I ever have a bad attitude????? maybe he should reread my post and see why I was cussing....... Bad Attitude..... LMAO
Funny they closed the thread before I could reply........

Someone wants this dropped.... I wonder why:no

Now yer talkin

Not Yet, hey maybe some video showing unregistered vehicles entering the camp grounds and not paying might help as well.....

Maybe I can Camp out on the front of the property and watch em.....:popcorn::popcorn:

Naw never mind don't wanna waste my gas much less my time for the idiots they were and or are...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom