Atomic Aquatics to Launch a new product (Regulator) on June 3rd....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot of “I use blue fins, they are the best so of course I’ve never tried black or yellow fins, blue is the best” attitude here with people knocking something they have never seen or tried. The thing is pricy for sure and may actually perform up to the hype.

So you have "secrete" evidence that you can't show but you want us to accept it at face value??

"Presenting facts"??? What facts? At best, you are presenting "hearsay evidence" based on some "secrete" evidence you won't/can't share but we are supposed to accept it on face value. Sure, whatever you say buddy.

Because of "secrete evidence"???
Wait, are you talking about the House Oversight Committee? I thought this thread was about regulators.

I don't see this new reg attracting women like a Ferrari, so I find using cars as an analogy funny as well.

Oh dear, I guess I cannot have one then. You guys blew it for me. My wife reads these threads and she already has to beat the women off of me as it is with my lowly Scubapro G250. No Atomic for me, thanks a lot :letsparty:

What's wrong with things manufactured in Taiwan? When it comes to semiconductors, TSMC is second to none. I sense a bit of a racist attitude. In the 1990s, TSMC's manufacturing was middle of the road. And I know this from the fact back then TSMC was one of the companies to which Intel outsourced fabrication of their chipsets and I conducted destructive analysis using a split electron microscope. No, I don't have a copy of the report I wrote. That was 1994 when I was fresh out of university.

There is nothing wrong at all with things manufactured in Taiwan. It is one of the better countries as of late.

I accept @tbone1004's word as he's never pulled anything out of his αss unlike some people. I've never met him in person, but based upon the depth of his knowledge that's he's shared over the years here on SB, if I were making a reg, he'd be on my short list of people I'd consult.

Plus he's never carried out a personal vendetta on SB against any equipment manufacturer. There's that too.

I conducted destructive analysis using a split electron microscope.
That sounds like the coolest job ever.

Did you make little "peew peew" sounds when you did that?

Because I would.

That sounds like the coolest job ever.

Did you make little "peew peew" sounds when you did that?

Because I would.
The sound I made was more of the Death Star destroying planets

Someone did put a dead ant inside of the SEM and it exploded all over inside the thing.

The lab manager wasn't happy.

The D400, IMO, and I've owned a few, was the best breathing regulator I've ever used and to me by a noticeable margin. This new Atomic looks to be very similar to the D400. That being the case it should be a very very nice breather. I'd love to try one just to see.

The only thing that eventually turned me from the original D400 was inability to get new orifices, well any parts really, and it was tricky to service and a wee bit finicky.

If Atomic have addressed those issues I'd like one but I too will have to wait some years, win lotto or find an estate sale.

And no, I'm not saying it's going to change the world, I'm not saying Atomic is the best, I'm not buying Atomics advertising blurb, I'm not saying it's worth it's asking price, I don't have shares in Atomic, I'm not making any analogies, I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy one, I just think it could well be a very nice breathing second stage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom