Atom 3.0 Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gee I would like to buy one of these. I am just off of Mabul and Sipidan for a week of diving and I would have enjoyed having this computer to use.

I have emailed Doug and had no response.

Does anyone have an idea when/if this computer will be available and also how much it will cost?

At this point I am wondering if there is some technical difficulty that is delaying the release?

I haven't actually dropped off the face of the earth - just been a bit overwhelmed of late. The ATOM 3.0 has been delayed - nothing overly dramatic, just some good feedback from the field on the beta units. A bit of the user interface and the gas switch routine is being reworked - and just takes some time to qualify. We're anticipating shipments to begin within the next 30 days or so - I'll make it a point to post an update following the upcoming DEMA show.

Jumping in this for updates.

I was really hoping for a 21st century colored UI like the Mares Icon HD or even the OLED that the Atomic Cobalt has.

Since that doesnt seem to be the case I'm probably going to opt for a 2.0 when the 3.0's drop to get a really good deal.

Last edited:
While I wait for the Atom 3.0 I am thinking about purchasing the Geo 2.0. They seem pretty similar - the air integration. Any comments?

Any updates on the Atom 3.0?

I know DEMA has already passed and you guys were trying to get it out for that.

Also, the Atom 2.0 & 3.0 both allow the user to easily swap out batteries correct? (and these spare batteries aren't overly expensive are they?)

digital compass, even if you dont use it is still good to pass on dive trips etc, where the operators require you wear a compass. surely it couldnt be that hard if you have already put the compass in the OC1.

if you know a dive operator requires a compass, bring one? i don't see the necessary requirement for one [personally].

looks awesome, I've got a Geo 1 which i love, but this could be a nice upgrade over the next 6-12 months :D

I've been told that the atom 3.0 is being dropped in favour of the OC range????

I've been told that the atom 3.0 is being dropped in favour of the OC range????

Where did you hear that & what is this OC range? Any more info on it?

I'm looking for a dive computer that is also a watch. So the Atom 2.0 really fits the bill & so does the Atom 3.0 (if it ever comes out)

Not sure if the OC range is also a watch exactly like Atom 2.0?

Back
Top Bottom