Atom 3.0 Wish List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any updates? I'm in the market for a new watch (which I need ASAP), and would just as soon buy a dive computer watch like the Atom 2.0 - but I'm obviously holding off for the 3.0...

Just stopped in at Oceanic in Singapore yesterday and they are out of Atom 2.0 computers....and they are expecting to have the Atom 3.0 in stock at the end of August.

I'm in the market for a new computer, my Uwatec Air-Z can't maintain the signal to the transmitter. Probably just need a new transmitter but like the look of the Atom so planning on getting one.

Cheers,

Brett

Great news. I'm holding off buying a computer/watch until I see the Atom 3.

Great news. I'm holding off buying a computer/watch until I see the Atom 3.
here you go:

Atom3_first%20look.jpg

oooppppsss ... I am almost in deco. Time to start my ascent.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Looks great! Got a list of new features? Guestimated Release Date?

cool..i was looking at getting the datamask and then a vyper or atom as backup...looks like i'll be waiting for the 3.0.

a bad idea to buy an Atom 2.0 with the 3.0 so close?

since its likely the 3.0 will have a higher price tag..

Can get an atom 2.0 for $450..

OK, here's a quick look at some new features. Several other requests from this thread have been implemented. We're anticipating shipments to begin as early as the end of this month (September)... more likely into the first half of October. In the meantime, I'm sending a beta unit to one of the members in this thread that's been patiently waiting and has a trip coming up - any other takers? Any of you diving this weekend? I can have one of these in your hand tomorrow. Shoot me an PM or email.

* Dual Algorithm
* Deep Stop
* 3 Nitrox Mixes, all to 100%
* Elapsed dive time (EDT) displayed on main
* Air time remaining (ATR) displayed on main, in addition to "dive time remaining" - the lesser of no deco time, ATR or O2 saturation
* EDT displayed during high PO2
* Improved user-interface with Step Back
* History
* Safety stop – auto + manual
* Gauge Mode with Run Timer
* Last Dive Display
* Data Retention
* Firmware Update Ready

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom