Sold! Canon EOS 70D DSLR camera with (2) lenses, Ikelite underwater housing, strobes, and accessories

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
SOLD

I’ve recently upgraded my camera, so it’s time for me to find a new home for my beloved Canon 70D setup. Everything is in very good working condition, but any cosmetic defects are described below.

I have the following for sale:

a. Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera body
  • Specs: 20.2 MP APC-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+, 19 point cross-type AF system, shooting up to 7 fps, ISO 100-12800 (expandable to 25600), dual pixel CMOS AF for fast focus in live view and video, 3” articulating touch panel LCD screen, build in flash with integrated speedlite transmitter and hot shoe.
  • Condition: Very good used condition. Very clean, sensor was professionally cleaned about a year ago and I have had minimal issues with dust spots since. Cosmetically, there is a scuff on the top of the pop-up flash and a very small scratch on the screen (see pictures).
  • Included accessories: (2) genuine Canon batteries, Canon charger, 32gb memory card, (2) remote triggers, (2) straps, extra cover, misc. cleaning clothes.
b. Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM macro lens
  • Excellent used condition, no cosmetic defects. Includes box, manual, and both caps.

c. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM wide angle lens
  • Excellent used condition, no cosmetic defects. Anti-reflection ring is installed on the front (it’s a sticker you can remove). Includes both caps.

d. Ikelite 200FL Underwater TTL Housing for Canon EOS 70D DSLR Camera
  • Specs: This is the Four Lock (FL) version (#6870.70) with built in TTL flash metering that connects to the hot shoe of the camera to allow the camera to adjust exposure with the flash more accurately. 200’ (60 m) depth rating, slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water, 5.5 lbs. A vacuum valve fitting has been installed on the top mount, allowing you to test the housing for leaks using the attached vacuum pump before taking it in the water.
  • Condition: Excellent used condition, no cosmetic defects and is extremely clean with all controls in good lubricated condition. Has never been flooded.
  • Included accessories: vacuum pump, many extra o-rings (see picture - main opening, port extension opening, dome/flat port opening, sync cords, strobe battery), extra set of control tips, (2) sets of housing tray screws, acrylic polishing/scratch remover cloths.

e. Ikelite #5510.16 port extension (for lenses up to 3.5”)

• Excellent used condition, includes both o-rings.
  • Preferred choice for Canon 60mm f/2.8 EF-S macro lens (with flat port)

f. Ikelite #5510.22 port extension (for lenses up to 4.125”)

• Excellent used condition, includes both o-rings, (2) zoom ring housing adapters, and (1) zoom ring spring attachment for the lens.
  • Preferred port extension for Canon 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 EF-S USM wide angle lens (with dome port)
  • Second choice port extension for Canon 60mm f/2.8 EF-S macro lens (with flat port)

g. Ikelite FL/DLM Modular 8” Dome Port (#
5510.45)
  • Condition: Good, dome shade has a good deal of cosmetic scratching and there is a single small scratch on the outside of the dome, which may be able to be removed with the included acrylic scratch-removing clothes. I just never got around to it because the scratch doesn’t show in images.
  • Included accessories: Neoprene front and rear covers.

h. Ikelite FL Modular flat front port (#5510.35)
  • Condition: Excellent, one scratch on the side (pictured) but glass is in perfect condition.
  • Included accessories: Front cover.

i. (2) Ikelite DS125 Substrobes
  • Condition: Good. There is cosmetic scratching on the bodies of both strobes, but they function perfectly.
  • Included accessories: (2) diffusers, (2) Ikelite chargers, dual sync cord.

j. Ikelite dual-handle tray + arms and clamps.
  • Tray is the modular version which you can take apart for easier transport if you would like.
  • Included accessories: (2) Ultralight arms, (2) unbranded float arms, (7) Ultralight dual ball clamps, (1) Seafrogs triple ball clamp, (3) misc. ball attachments, (2) orange carry straps, coiled safety strap.

k. (2) F-stop ICU packing cubes
  • One is a small pro ICU I use to transport the housing, the other is a medium regular ICU I use to transport the strobes and port extensions (see pictures).

This would be an excellent entry- or mid-level setup for someone looking to get into DSLR underwater photography. It is ready to dive out of the box, and will include everything you need to get started. At this time, I would like to try to sell everything together. However, if you are only interested in certain pieces, feel free to send me a message. If I get enough interest in individual pieces, I might be willing to split it apart in the future.

I’m located in Monterey, CA and am happy to meet up with you in person if you are local or wiling to travel to the area. Otherwise, I can ship this insured to the sale value via any major US carrier. I will split the cost of your preferred shipping method with you. Paypal, Venmo, or Zelle. $2800 OBO + shipping. Make me an offer if you're interested - I want to get this to someone who will use it!

Cross posted on Wetpixel where there are more photos.

Attachments

• a4.jpeg
    a4.jpeg
    71.3 KB · Views: 60
  • b2.jpeg
    b2.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 54
  • d3.jpeg
    d3.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 58
  • e1.jpeg
    e1.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 55
  • i1.jpeg
    i1.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 54
More photos

Attachments

• a1.jpeg
    a1.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 59
  • a5.jpeg
    a5.jpeg
    173.3 KB · Views: 57
  • d5.jpeg
    d5.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 59
  • j1.jpeg
    j1.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 57
  • d4.jpeg
    d4.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 56
Since someone asked about age, adding it here as well...

Camera was manufactured in 2015 and first sold in early 2016. I bought it in like new condition at the beginning of 2018. Current shutter count is 16,365.

Housing was manufactured in mid 2017 and sold in early 2018.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom