Assembling Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yea I thought i was being obvious

i just find a lot of it to be silly is all. not that i think it's poorly made or anything
the wing sizes, half plastic/half steel backplates etc.

I'll be sure to submit any new ideas for your approval in the future.........

Tobin

As Tobin mentioned, I like my delrin thumbwheels for their tolerance for banged up threads.

You can call them silly, but I just saw Tobin's Delrin thumbwheels and the little Q-Tach retainers to keep the thumbwheels attached to your back plate. They look cool to me! So does the extra long tail weight pouch. I bought a regular tail weight pouch a while back and recently discovered it is not long enough and couldn't use it by hanging it off the lower tank band bolt.

Having one set of thumbwheels, attached to my BP definitely sounds nicer than having multiple sets, one for each set of tanks. And only $10 for the whole deal. Sure it's more expensive than wing nuts, but not dropping them any more sounds great!

Call me silly if you want, but I just ordered all of the above.

You can call them silly, but I just saw Tobin's Delrin thumbwheels and the little Q-Tach retainers to keep the thumbwheels attached to your back plate. They look cool to me! So does the extra long tail weight pouch. I bought a regular tail weight pouch a while back and recently discovered it is not long enough and couldn't use it by hanging it off the lower tank band bolt.

Having one set of thumbwheels, attached to my BP definitely sounds nicer than having multiple sets, one for each set of tanks. And only $10 for the whole deal. Sure it's more expensive than wing nuts, but not dropping them any more sounds great!

Call me silly if you want, but I just ordered all of the above.
I have a set of those thumbwheels as well. i thought they were cool too

Hey, I actually use the one from Halcyon. Mark mentioned that he sells a lot more of these than he expected.

Obviously fake news,if Pfc, Litehead and Ken don't use them they are of no value........:)

(Thanks for the exposure, no doubt many will now be aware of some of our offerings. Any chance I can get you to link to all of our goods?)

BTW we sell quite few can light simulators, it's a way for those who wish to become familiar with stowing a long hose, but haven't yet purchased a can light.

Can you three point me to all the negative reviews of the GHA?

Why are DSS stainless spools higher priced than other spools? Simple, they are hard to make, very hard. Nobody else even tries to make a similar spool. There are other stainless spools, but they are not formed from sheet. The real problem the spools represent for me is keeping them in stock...........
Tobin

Obviously fake news,if Pfc, Litehead and Ken don't use them they are of no value........:)

(Thanks for the exposure, no doubt many will now be aware of some of our offerings. Any chance I can get you to link to all of our goods?)

BTW we sell quite few can light simulators, it's a way for those who wish to become familiar with stowing a long hose, but haven't yet purchased a can light.

Can you three point me to all the negative reviews of the GHA?

Why are DSS stainless spools higher priced than other spools? Simple, they are hard to make, very hard. Nobody else even tries to make a similar spool. There are other stainless spools, but they are not formed from sheet. The real problem the spools represent for me is keeping them in stock...........
Tobin
Now you're saying something I can get behind

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom