Arkansas Bend, Lake Travis campout/dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The good news is that my sister has bought her first house!
The bad news is that I'm going to go help her move instead of camping on the weekend of the 9th.
Y'all have fun, I'm bummed about missing this one!

This is starting to turn into a real event here Mat. Woohoo!

Count me in ... of course I'll be doing my normal return to my own air conditioned home bed after the dive.

Look forward to seeing you there, shaping up to be a fine contingent of DIMWIT Swampers :D

I know you old married guys need your comforts, so we won't make you camp but you better avoid the jello shots if you plan on driving home :wink:

Current line-up
1. Nadmat and Rocket
2. Chris and Melissa(maybe)
3. Friends of the Petes plus spawns
4. LM, Nathan and 3 tax deductions
5. WaterGod , Angie, and Maddy
cuda66(diving not camping)
klantz & jess(if not teaching)
in10se
bogrady(diving not camping)
wjknobles(if not teaching)

Sorry Melissa, you will just have to tell your sister to come camping with you that weekend and do the new house stuff another time. You know you would rather be out there with us :wink: :D

Tell her you already had prior plans and since they include diving they trump all other plans. If you don't come we'll talk about you the whole weekend:mooner:

really, look at that list, how can you not be there:shakehead::confused::11:

Hope you manage to make it:)

Not sure about Angie, but I think Maddy and I will be there unless some unknown circumstances arise.
Current line-up
1. Nadmat and Rocket
2. Chris and Melissa(maybe)
3. Friends of the Petes plus spawns
4. LM, Nathan and 3 tax deductions
5. WaterGod , Angie, and Maddy
cuda66(diving not camping)
klantz & jess(if not teaching)
in10se
bogrady(diving not camping)
wjknobles(if not teaching)

Sorry Melissa, you will just have to tell your sister to come camping with you that weekend and do the new house stuff another time. You know you would rather be out there with us :wink: :D

Tell her you already had prior plans and since they include diving they trump all other plans. If you don't come we'll talk about you the whole weekend:mooner:

really, look at that list, how can you not be there:shakehead::confused::11:

Hope you manage to make it:)

heaven forbid it goes to his head :wink:
I don't know where it came from...a dream maybe...certainly not my reality. Most anyone who has been diving with me for awhile can attest to that...rat's nest in my reel during a lift bag deployment or while running a line...running out of air trying to untangle an anchor...turning myself into a mud dart my first time in doubles. The list of screw ups is long, my friend. Heck, I guess if I was really a Water God that lady I was helping a DUI Dog Days last spring (who was new to drysuit diving) wouldn't have lost her mask twice and fin once as she was shooting to the surface in an overinflateded drysuit. I mean if I was a Water God she would have been protected, right? :wink:

OK, now that I've done my best humility routine let the ribbing begin...thanks LM! :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom