Arkansas Bend, Lake Travis campout/dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the diving details Rum Bum and Nad Mat! You guys were awesome to dive with! I had a great time and hope to do it again soon!

Thanks for the diving details Rum Bum and Nad Mat! You guys were awesome to dive with! I had a great time and hope to do it again soon!

Hey Jess, hope to dive with you again soon and I'm sure Rocket looks forward to romping with Zoe.

Also, camera update, after drying till midweek just open air inside I stuck it in a dry bag with some dessicant packs and sealed up till today. just inserted battery, xd card and powered up, seems to be working fine.

big kudos to Olympus for making a digital camera that will survive a 3-4 hour soak in a cooler:D

K-valve,

According to this map clip I found y'all should have been able to find at least 120 or 130 on your night dive if you took the correct heading. Any chance y'all crossed the exit of the boat ramp cove instead?

fhs%20travis%20detail.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom