Arizona Scuba Forum Needs a Nickname

Arizona Scuba Forum Name

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sjspeck:
Or maybe we should ask the other forums we're taking territory from?
Go look in the RMO forum the only one we'd be infringing upon, there is nothing in there about the S. Nevada lakes, nothing in NM besides the Blue Hole. Anybody who dives S. Nevada lakes usually posts in this forum. Actually RMO it's not a very active forum. I already checked it out when the region thing was brought up. Besides the places we are incorporating are certainly not in the Rocky Mountains. If you look at the descriptions for some of the Midwest forums other states are broken up. But go ask in there if you'd like, I don't know if you can expect to get a straight answer, this is an interent forum afterall.

I know my vote shouldn't really count , since i moved out of the area in 1980 and only lived there for almost 3 yrs, but southwest sand sharks does have that ring to it.

shark.byte.usa:
Go look in the RMO forum the only one we'd be infringing upon, there is nothing in there about the S. Nevada lakes, nothing in NM besides the Blue Hole. Anybody who dives S. Nevada lakes usually posts in this forum. Actually RMO it's not a very active forum. I already checked it out when the region thing was brought up. Besides the places we are incorporating are certainly not in the Rocky Mountains. If you look at the descriptions for some of the Midwest forums other states are broken up. But go ask in there if you'd like, I don't know if you can expect to get a straight answer, this is an interent forum afterall.

Maybe your over thinking this part of it......

Any preliminary results?

KazInAz:
Both of you(s). Is it really that big of a deal?

I like the new tag line (diverse) and name.
Not to me, I just went and checked out the RMO forum when the region thing first came up since it said Nevada, I wondered if anyone actually posted about the Nevada lakes we usually discuss here and I browsed their forum. If I thought it was a big deal I would have brought it up then.

KazInAz:
Both of you(s). Is it really that big of a deal?
We've both got too much free time on our hands.:shakehead

I'm outta here til May...

Back
Top Bottom