• None of your darned business

Votes: 41 10.9%
  • Guess, you might just make my day

Votes: 22 5.9%
  • Shhh...Big Brother is watching!

Votes: 43 11.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a concealed carry permit when I lived in NC but didn't bother to get one when we moved here. Our firearms live in a closet, so I'm not sure that qualifies as "armed and dangerous".

Armed and dangerous. I have an 03 FFL and collect WW1 and WW2 bolt action rifles. Have competed in international rapid pistol and FITA a long time ago.

Guns are bad. Everybody knows that. Americans (and illegal squatters) need socialized healthcare, not guns.

gunshirt.jpg

Just because I own a gun, it does not make me dangerous. Quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting what to eat for lunch. Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote. Ben Franklin

Yes I'm armed, but also not dangerous

Armed and dangerous. I have an 03 FFL and collect WW1 and WW2 bolt action rifles. Have competed in international rapid pistol and FITA a long time ago.

Can you transfer Class 3 weapons for individuals? With the proper paperwork of course.

I like the one I just saw, attributed to Thomas Jefferson: " those that beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not". Another recent one I saw was: "An armed person is a citizen. An unarmed person is a subject". Roughly

And as mentioned before just because I may not be carrying a concealed weapon right at this moment does not mean that I am not armed and able to defend myself.

That's what I thought, but both the consultant and the police recommend against it, not from an "operational" standpoint, but rather a legal one. I guess rock salt is not an official "non-lethal" response.

From an unfortunate personal test made on my back side about 1972

Rock salt stings pretty good when the farmer up the hill gets you in the A## cheak.

Rock Salt really hurts as it disolves in your A## cheek after the farmers hits you with it.

Rock Salt may hurt as it disolves after the farmer up the hill hits you in the A## cheek, but it is nothing compared to what your father can do to the other A## cheek when he finds out and talks to the farmer up the hill.

From an unfortunate personal test made on my back side about 1972

Rock salt stings pretty good when the farmer up the hill gets you in the A## cheak.

Rock Salt really hurts as it disolves in your A## cheek after the farmers hits you with it.

Rock Salt may hurt as it disolves after the farmer up the hill hits you in the A## cheek, but it is nothing compared to what your father can do to the other A## cheek when he finds out and talks to the farmer up the hill.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom