AquaSafari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found the article.

However, I did not post it there. I did not know of this website until the above poster mentioned it there. I have made a comment on that article there to that effect. If the person who posted that is here, please remove it. I do not condone posting as another person, it is not right.

Do you know what is required to post on that website? Nothing. You type in your name...anyone's name...and away you go. Please don't take what you see there at face value.

These are the places I ACTUALLY posted the article at:

Scubaboard
Scubatoys forum
CozumelMyCozumel

Undercurrents
Scuba Diving Magazine
Sport Diver magazine

I agree that website has little credibility. I have already contacted them requesting they remove the article, simply because I don't want my words on that website, or under the title they gave it.

Why the space in your list? Is that where you deleted out C D and the gang?

That's separating forums from magazines. But thanks for the thought.

Do a search for "Jonathan K". You'll find that the only place that combination has been used in relation to scuba is....guess where....on that forum. In fact if you read the rules, that's the only name format that doesn't require a user to register. Pretty convenient, huh?

oops, you'd found it already

Why the space in your list? Is that where you deleted out C D and the gang?

if TekNitrox says he didnt post on CDNN i would take him at face value on that for now

my opinion of CDNN is its the national enquirer of scuba so chances are the editor picked it up from another site and ran with it

cheers

That's all I can think it could be.

It's not even my thread title. I used the same wording everywhere....that's totally different.

cdnn collects news from everywhere

i do the local dive news on my local forum scuba and i never use CDNN but i do notice he trolls newslines (just like i do) but adds his own personal bent on the byline to make it a bit more sensational

just my personal opinion of course

The Captain's actions and verbal responses to the OP were ridiculous.

cdnn collects news from everywhere

i do the local dive news on my local forum scuba and i never use CDNN but i do notice he trolls newslines (just like i do) but adds his own personal bent on the byline to make it a bit more sensational

just my personal opinion of course
Well, good to know it probably wasn't someone on this forum trying to make me look bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom