AquaSafari

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do a search for "Jonathan K". You'll find that the only place that combination has been used in relation to scuba is....guess where

I did a search for Jonathan K. I started first by clicking on your profile and then clicked on your home page. You list yourself as Jonathan K

jonathank's photos and albums on webshots

Perhaps you didn't post there. Anyway, I am still wondering how the time stamp there relates to the time stamps on the other posts. Were the six you list posted within a few minutes of each other and then the CD post some hours later? Was there space between posts on all forums. Just wondering out loud if the CD post fell out of the time stamp pattern of the other post or if it was within the pattern.

Well, good to know it probably wasn't someone on this forum trying to make me look bad.

oh it could have been that too! :eyebrow:

but if you look at cdnn, he has license to write his own articles without having to link to a reputable news agency

ScubaBoard: 18:54
Scubatoys: 18:35
CozMyCoz: 18:55
"That other forum": 20:25

Let him talk to the owner of Aqua Safari.

Nobody should post anything else on this subject until one of them posts, either teknitroxdiver or Aqua Safari. Heat is being generated, not light. We need light, and only one of those two posters and provide it.

Let it go until we hear about their meeting, if they choose to post about it. Those that want to believe that the dive op is at fault have all they need in the last 10 pages, those that want to believe the diver was at fault have all they need in the last 10 pages. Those that think there is a combination of fault or the full story has not been presented have all they need in the last 10 pages.

No sense bumping this to the top any longer, it damages both party's reputation at this point.

I had to duck my head in here yet once more... yeppers, it looks like someone stirred up a hornet's nest! Somehow, I think it's gonna sting for a while.

Does it strike anyone else as odd that a problem between a few locals - who actually all live there on the cute little island - is being hashed over several networks...? :silly:

That' why I said from the start that Op should have went directly to Aqua Safari instead of it turning into 10 pages of this!
By the way, again, I think that it is unfortunate that the thread is called "Aqua Safari is irresponsible." It appears to me that the owner wants to meet with Op to get to the bottom of this. If an employee had a bad day I don't think that it should equal Aqua Safari being irresponsible. If the owner had said, "go run over some divers with your boat"...that would be irresponsible among other things, but we all know that didn't happen.

1. I took that picture a few minutes after the exchange between myself and the divemaster. All his divers were under the water at that point. If you actually read my whole story, you would know that "come on, we're descending now", took place well before the end of the conversation.

2. What is C D N N Scuba Forum? Please post a link.
EDIT: After a quick google search I learned what that forum is. I assure you I am not a member there. I have thus far been unable to find any trace of anything about AquaSafari there. I challenge you to produce proof that anything about this even exists on that webpage.

Thank you for calling me a liar. Please get your facts straight before you do it again.
I find it singularly odd, that you have not answered the operator's request...

"
Please call back, I had the day off today - Saturday -but ended up spending most of the day on this. If you call the shop please tell them to contact me immediately; I always have a radio on me; even on my day off. My cell is 987 101 5370 and it's always on.

Let's sit down and talk about what happened on Paradise Reef Friday afternoon. I need to know.
We have not received an email from you, but several others including Net Doc and Undercurrent.

Sinceramente,
Aqua Safari
Bill Horn

"
Yet, you continue to answer those who question you about this issue...

I find it singularly odd, that you have not answered the operator's request...

"
Please call back, I had the day off today - Saturday -but ended up spending most of the day on this. If you call the shop please tell them to contact me immediately; I always have a radio on me; even on my day off. My cell is 987 101 5370 and it's always on.

Let's sit down and talk about what happened on Paradise Reef Friday afternoon. I need to know.
We have not received an email from you, but several others including Net Doc and Undercurrent.

Sinceramente,
Aqua Safari
Bill Horn

"
Yet, you continue to answer those who question you about this issue...

Not only did I call him back, but we made arrangements to meet at 8:45 Monday morning to talk about the whole thing.

On another forum, he said today he was meeting Bill Horn for breakfast in the morning. Also on that forum, someone who was on the boat posted, mentioning how dangerous it was to dive from shore and about park rules and regulations, but declined to speak about the incident for now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom