Closed Apologies and order (?)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll take a look in the inventory....

FWIW - anyone got a G250 air barrel? Or perhaps a complete G200b air barrel assembly to "downgrade" one.

Or maybe a G250HP "conversion kit"? IIRC, you could take these that way... Nevermind, the older G250 that this one is can't be upgraded...
I have a G250 barrel that’s missing a lot of chrome (and I mean A LOT). Yours free if you need it.

Welcome back!
The last order went perfectly so interested definitely!
It'll be great if you could share some timelimes so that I can get a list ready.

Damn holes everywhere.

I'd like, assuming enough interest, to get this order finalized by end of Feb, decided to give a bit longer to allow for me to get it sorted.

If you can supply me with part numbers it's super helpful, if you don't have schematics just let me know and I'll send you what you need.

If you can title DMs "February Order" it makes it easier for me to keep track of.

Omicron is playing havoc with daily life over here, as I'm sure with much of the world, so I might be a bit slow to respond to messages but rest assured I will.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

That one annoying parcel to Oz would be mine. Many thanks to @buddhasummer for going the extra mile to get it to me. Fortunately I think I'm parted up for life now, definitely don't want to put him through a second round.
Was almost comical (hand hitting head). By the way, they never contacted me to say it had been delivered, glad you did.

Was almost comical (hand hitting head). By the way, they never contacted me to say it had been delivered, glad you did.
Yamato at your end and Universal at my end were excellent. It was just the big name intermediary courier that couldn't drill down into a single small parcel that was being difficult. Their attitude was it would be easier to claim on insurance or ask the seller for a refund, when all they needed to do was instruct the warehouse to go and have a look for it.

i'm a little sympathetic because AU inbound postage is hell due to COVID rules, plus it arrived just before Christmas. But they sure didn't make it easy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom