APEKS XTX 200 Regulator - $375???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

akchan

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

LeisurePro selling the XTX200 for 829.00 for first and second stage. eBay has it for 375. One seller says Regulator but doesnt specify second stage but has pictures of both. Another person selling the xtx200 set for 375 used.

Seems like these ebay deals are a steal, even factoring in a service for them?

Am I missing something or did I come out a good deal?

it would be grey market from a source that is not a dealer. if you don't mind not getting the free parts program then you will be fine.

gotcha, that is good to know. Thanks

gotcha, that is good to know. Thanks
Do you know anyone who's in the military and has a dive shop on the grounds? I scored that model about a decade ago for less than $500 USD, no tax, IIRC. Fort Lewis Scuba or something or other... picked up for me by an army captain and covered by warranty, but I wound up not diving often enough so let the parts program go as it would've cost me more over time.

I do not. I will eventually be doing it my self so not worried about it. Thats good to know though!

mikes uk dive store… better pricing but you have to use a shipping forwarder. the more stuff you get, the easier it is to spread the cost over many items.

they’ve got an xtx200 first, xtx200 second, xtx40 for octo… 678 bucks

the xtx50and xtx50 stage 3 reg set is 682.

Hi,

LeisurePro selling the XTX200 for 829.00 for first and second stage. eBay has it for 375. One seller says Regulator but doesnt specify second stage but has pictures of both. Another person selling the xtx200 set for 375 used.

Seems like these ebay deals are a steal, even factoring in a service for them?

Am I missing something or did I come out a good deal?
Did you buy?

yup, bought for $413 shipped. Seems like after i mentioned it here, the other set sold right away!

Back
Top Bottom