Apeks regs not serviced for 8 years

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It has two ho ports, nice. Well done Apeks save horrid colours and gaudy etching.

IMG_7912.png

The regs bag had also some extra things from 2013 (Most of them), are they still usable?

Attachments

• PXL_20230914_125043818.jpg
    PXL_20230914_125043818.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 57
Th
The regs bag had also some extra things from 2013 (Most of them), are they still usable?
Port plugs yes, black enviro diaphragms with Apeks logo yes as long as they aren't too worn, they are re usable and not service items. O rings if new yes. Filter if not filthy yes. The rest is junk.

Those look like the old parts removed from the last service.

Keep the black diaphragm covers with the Apeks logo. The first stage service kits include a clear cover and most techs think they have to replace it. If the originals are still in good shape you can reuse them...and I think they just look better!

Edit...I see Simon beat me to it! :)

Those look like the old parts removed from the last service.

Keep the black diaphragm covers with the Apeks logo. The first stage service kits include a clear cover and most techs think they have to replace it. If the originals are still in good shape you can reuse them...and I think they just look better!

Edit...I see Simon beat me to it! :)
I'm bored with nothing else of interest to do🫠

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom