Apeks DB4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For the record I only have xl4 in my dealer catalog and retail portal. No alternative names or models

Correct. Do you have catalog literature for it?

For the record I only have xl4 in my dealer catalog and retail portal. No alternative names or models

The DB4 is the 1st stage used with the XL4 2nd stage.

The 1st and 2nd Stage regulator set is branded as the XL4.

So it's in your dealer catalog as part of the regulator set.

I know that, what I'm saying is I don't see one single reference to the DB4 name even as a first stage. Where does it come from? A Google search reveals some online stores call it db4 in the heading, but the literature never names it. No big deal, but if I'm missing some literature..

I know that, what I'm saying is I don't see one single reference to the DB4 name even as a first stage. Where does it come from? A Google search reveals some online stores call it db4 in the heading, but the literature never names it. No big deal, but if I'm missing some literature..

Sorry, I misunderstood the point you were making.

On pgs 15 and 27 of the Apeks 2018 catalog, the 1st stage is described as the DB4.
Apeks 2018 Buyer's Guide | Support

Last edited:
Sorry, I misunderstood the point you were making.

On pgs 15 and 27 of the Apeks 2018 catalog, the 1st stage is described as the DB4.
Apeks 2018 Buyer's Guide | Support
Interesting!

20180124_191835.png

But I also don't understand what the S stands for.....
Seems in the US the DB4 is called XL4.......

US4 is Un-Sealed with 4 LP ports
DS4 is Dry Sealed with 4 LP ports
DST is Dry Sealed Turret (swivel turret)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom