Apeks DB4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Think I'm gonna order one up. And take it apart before it gets wet .. and ruined lol

I was going to do the same until I came to the sobering conclusion that I have a problem buying regs, it's become an obsession, it needs to stop, I'm bleeding money. Am going cold turkey....might drop off the grid for a while to avoid temptation. If you can't be happy with what you've got, then you'll never be happy.

I was going to do the same until I came to the sobering conclusion that I have a problem buying regs, it's become an obsession, it needs to stop, I'm bleeding money. Am going cold turkey....might drop off the grid for a while to avoid temptation. If you can't be happy with what you've got, then you'll never be happy.
If you afford it then why not. Don't worry be HAPPY.
My last purchased of a 1st stage was at least 8 yrs ago.
Love to know what FSR stands for!!

We could start a group session

Hi, I'm Couv. I'm a regulator junkie.
I'm here for the 12 step program.

here is the answer:
FST – Forged Sealed Technical – this is for the XTX100 version regulator

FSR – Forged Sealed Removable – this is for the XTX200 regulator

DST = Dry Sealed Turret

UST- Unsealed Turret

DS4 – Dry sealed 4 med pressure ports

Other than the "Forged" seems we were on the right track. Thanks, I can now sleep tonight.

DB4?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom