Anything you want.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jbuck88

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So, if money was no object what would you choose?

I was asked that very question and now I need to come up with an answer. No dive shops are really local so that doesn't play into it. It's about a 4 hour drive to get anything serviced.

*Edit* just seen my phone autocorrected anything to anyone? Can a mod please help

Regulators? Poseidon Xstream for me. Realistically I'd be getting Deep6 regs as they would sort out my servicing drive issues. Is this a bar-type conversation or is there an actual set of regs in the offing?

Should be an actual set of regs.

Yeah Deep6 would be the way I go. Self service is simple or send in and 1st service free. Would be 4 years before you needed to service them paid.

Apeks have a great reputation but pricey and services will be interesting. It's nice to get a free expensive reg but cost of ownership is still a factor

I understand the cost of servicing. I'm currently diving a mk25evo/s600 so this would be in addition to that. I was considering a mk17evo/g260 or a conshelf xiv. But then looked at Atomics and immediately got overwhelmed.

If money is no object, something titanium.

That's an option too. Looked at the atomic T3, but I was unsure since there didn't seem to be that many people with them.

Because they are expensive as f@ck.

All atomics breathe the same. Some are just shinier.

Yeah, I'd go a T3 with matching seconds minus the swivel. With all the money I've spent on various regs over the years I'm sure I could have bought at least 4 such sets by now.

I have a titanium mk25 but I dive the Deep6 at the moment, the Deep 6 are nice regs and offer everything you need at a great price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom