Anything I can do with 100's of service kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK,
The last thing I want to do is spoil a relationship with our vendors. At this point, @lowwall has the highest bid on the entire lot. However, I am going to contact John at Northeast Scuba Supply and Randy at Piranha Dive Mfg. next. These are not going to be sold as singles. Not worth getting in trouble with our vendors over.

Blue cards apeks first stage kits. Those are probably right in the heart of their seat issues.

I'm sorry, I already sold them to another dive center.
Oh man. My bid was a joke. You could have gotten $12-$15 a kit from someone (or a group working together) here even as a bulk sale.

were there any 2nd stage covers for the discontinued titan? #124578 or #124577

if so, which dive center should I contact

I would have tied a string to them each, made mobiles, and hung them just out of reach
or put em all in some piñatas, spread up all over, and given the contenders each a straw

Where serious people would pm a fair offer have a drink to the rewards and sell the rest

Here I took better pictures of everything including the atomic. Would love to sell everything in one lot, but willing to part out via vendor.
View attachment 854419
View attachment 854418
View attachment 854417

How many Apeks kits do you have and how much do you want for them?

Blue cards apeks first stage kits. Those are probably right in the heart of their seat issues.
Tracy spotted it. Those blue Apeks kits had seat failures, so best to either sell them in pieces without HP seat or discard entirely.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom