Anything I can do with 100's of service kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just became managing director of a scuba shop in Lake Tahoe. Have 100's of 2019ish service kits for aqualung, atomic, mares, Hollis, and Oceanic

They say not for resale, and we no longer do servicing. Also have atomic tools.

Best to throw it all away or something else I could do?
Regards

View attachment 854414
Check with John at Northeast Scuba Supply and Randy at Piranha Dive Mfg. Either might be willing to take the entire lot, for the right price.

It looks like only 3 Mares service kits plus the battery kit (which might as well be tossed due to age), so probably not worth the effort to break them out.

But if you change your mind or someone ends up with them as part of a lot, let me know what's in there and I'll probably take them off your hands.

@pjcwalina2

As you can see, there is plenty of demand.

Which Mares kits/parts do you have? I'll make you an offer. How about old Mares-specific service tools?

Just became managing director of a scuba shop in Lake Tahoe. Have 100's of 2019ish service kits for aqualung, atomic, mares, Hollis, and Oceanic

They say not for resale, and we no longer do servicing. Also have atomic tools.

Best to throw it all away or something else I could do?
Regards

View attachment 854414
I'll give you a buck each for any Aqualung, Apeks,Sherwood, Poseidon, SpareAir, OTS, Dacor, or Interspiro kits. Text me @2692083465

I'll give you a buck each for any Aqualung, Apeks,Sherwood, Poseidon, SpareAir, OTS, Dacor, or Interspiro kits. Text me @2692083465
$1.50. Except the SpareAir, cause we all know that means your gonna' die.

Back
Top Bottom