Anything I can do with 100's of service kits?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pjcwalina2

Registered
Reaction score
Just became managing director of a scuba shop in Lake Tahoe. Have 100's of 2019ish service kits for aqualung, atomic, mares, Hollis, and Oceanic

They say not for resale, and we no longer do servicing. Also have atomic tools.

Best to throw it all away or something else I could do?
Regards

1000014138.jpg

Freaking awesome. You can now service 100s of regulators. Grats.

Edit: assuming you know how.

Oh I see you dont do servicing. In that case there are many people that would buy those.

Just became managing director of a scuba shop in Lake Tahoe. Have 100's of 2019ish service kits for aqualung, atomic, mares, Hollis, and Oceanic

They say not for resale, and we no longer do servicing. Also have atomic tools.

Best to throw it all away or something else I could do?
Regards
View attachment 854414
Sell them. If there any from brands that you no longer carry, you can sell them direct to the public. I'll suggest you start right here. You can probably dispose of most of them on this site if you are reasonable on the price.

The others will probably require bulk sales to other businesss to avoid violating your current sales agreements.

I guess I should make clear that any "not for resale" markings have no legal force in the US*. The only thing that would prevent you from selling them to the public is if it would be a violation of a contract with the manufacturer or distributor that is still in force.

* In this context. There are exceptions such as when you are dealing with software licenses rather than individual goods or for packages of food labeled "not for individual resale" because they do not contain federally mandated ingredient information.

Here I took better pictures of everything including the atomic. Would love to sell everything in one lot, but willing to part out via vendor.
1000014145.jpg

1000014144.jpg

1000014143.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom