Anyone want to find my lost rudder near Pittsburgh?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I lost the rudder for my sailboat in 12-15 feet of muddy lake water when I capsized.

Lake Arthur, Moraine State Park, near Davis Hollow Marina, right about here.

I didn't think to mark the location so finding it would take some time and searching from my best remembered position, with no guarantee of success. Any bored divers out here entertained by playing hide-and-seek with my lost stuff?

I will provide: transportation, boat, your supply cost for oxygen etc., case of beer and/or cookies, take you out sailing whenever you want.

Muddy Lake ?
Near a marina ?
Shallow water ?
And a generous reward:
You pay for air and reward with a case of Beer or a case of cookies (?)

No thanks!

I would suggest that you contact your local UW S&R team - which can be voluntary or a component of law enforcement or the fire department . Searching for your lost propeller would be a great training exercise for them .

Don't embarrass them or your self with a reward of beer and cookies. But Man Up and donate several hundred dollars to their fund for their efforts even though the propeller is NOT found.

SDM

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom