anyone use dui rockboots?? (fin question)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I cant find the right fin... I use the dui rockboots and thier huge alone, not to mention I have a size 14 foot. Ive talked to other people who say theyve had problems finding a fin to fit the rock boot.

Ive seen several "turtle fins" but I also want a fin that is dryglove friendly. Any reccomendations?

I use Cressi XL fins, but I'm a size 10 foot. I use a size 11 in the rock boots. I think the Turtle fins are your best bet with a foot so large. Get yourself a set of spring fin straps and you'll be able to work them with any pair of gloves.

My understanding is the new XXL Scubapro Jet fin was designed around a size 13 rock boot. Might want to look at those and a pair of spring straps. The spring straps are on my XL jets and I have no problems with my smurf gloves.

KLJ

XXL Scubapro Jet is what you want...

If you can tolerate Force Fins (and I'm fully aware that most people can't) their xxxl 'Pros' fit perfectly over my size 12 feet with 400g booties.

The bungie strap is just awesome, too - just like yanking on a pair of loafers.

Actually, when I said Turtle fins I was thinking about the Scuba Pro Jet fins. My Bad.

you and i are in the same boat, i've just ordered new rock boots and a set of turtles with springs. i wear 14s as well, so dansdiveshop is going to test fit the turtles and the jets to see which fit better before shipping to me.

You don't get any more dryglove and rock boot friendly than Turtles with spring straps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom