Anyone diving tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you can get C to go Ill drive...

Sorry. Ed, Kevin and I did to long, deep, nitrox dives out in the trench yesterday. Great day. We watched 11 turtles at the cleaning station for a bit and then then dropped down into the trench for some deep exploring. Quite a nice day.

Sorry, I missed the boat.

Tomorrow would work if it's not raining and WC will drive us.

And you help me hose the boat off and put that dam cover on. I can't do it in the wind solo and JB is yelling about that from Fallujah "did you do this? did you do that?" I left the cover off for the last two weeks and he is buggin, I am sure.

The ocean is flat and the viz is good in the pms this week.

Also, Brian, I need Brazilian Tony's contact info please. Is he cute, by any chance? I could get Becky and we could sit up at the K Brewery and watch him work on the boat.....

If its flat we could even go all the way around to the wrecks.

Oh.....next weekend mid-day Sunday I have some shots I want at the YO if I can find a couple capable people. meaning, more capable than me, which means you would do fine Harry. I think Ed might want to go...I just can't go if it is too rough around Diamond Head, being a weenie. I want to do wreck shots with the fisheye.

If its too bouncy we can try for baby barge.

He wears a speedo...

catherine96821:
Sorry, I missed the boat.

Tomorrow would work if it's not raining and WC will drive us.

And you help me hose the boat off and put that dam cover on. I can't do it in the wind solo and JB is yelling about that from Fallujah "did you do this? did you do that?" I left the cover off for the last two weeks and he is buggin, I am sure.

The ocean is flat and the viz is good in the pms this week.

Also, Brian, I need Brazilian Tony's contact info please. Is he cute, by any chance? I could get Becky and we could sit up at the K Brewery and watch him work on the boat.....

If its flat we could even go all the way around to the wrecks.

Oh.....next weekend mid-day Sunday I have some shots I want at the YO if I can find a couple capable people. meaning, more capable than me, which means you would do fine Harry. I think Ed might want to go...I just can't go if it is too rough around Diamond Head, being a weenie. I want to do wreck shots with the fisheye.

If its too bouncy we can try for baby barge.

If I can get out of work on time I'll be there. Should be till noon if that's not too late.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom