Anyone diving tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, twist my arm.

We could call Todd.. the only downside with Todd is you have to worry about all those dead fish he drags around...kinda makes me skittish when I don't have a gun. I almost want one just for protection. HEY..lets call Kurt and Derek!, I haven't seen him in awhile, he just broke 160 PB on his freedive, like to get a shot, lol but I can't go that deep even with air. But they make nice subjects.

we might have to get creative getting to the boat, they have closed the dock (construction today and tomorrow), but we can get a ride over or kayak to my boat. Weather is pristine! Has that south swell settled down? It looks like it from my window. The winds are definetly better---about 10 mph I'd say.

If one of us can get to the boat, we can pick up divers/ tanks on the other dock...
four people max, one tank (unless we come back for the seconds)

The nice thing about Derek and Kurt is they don't have tanks. :14: ...the perfect buddies

I left Kurt a message. ...ugh, my houseguests left me with empty tanks, those ingrates, I think I have ONE.

I'm going diving on Saturday, but we are heading down to 200fsw. Hey, I could get pics of Kurt or Derek. Just let me borrow your camera Catherine.

Any "locals" want to join a NJ diver on Friday or Saturday. I'm going out with AAA Diving on morning and afternoon trips on both days if anyone wants to come along.

Hell, for no other reason it could be worth coming out to see what someone looks like diving in 80F water in a dry suit!

:)

catherine96821:
Yea, twist my arm.

We could call Todd.. the only downside with Todd is you have to worry about all those dead fish he drags around...kinda makes me skittish when I don't have a gun. I almost want one just for protection. HEY..lets call Kurt and Derek!, I haven't seen him in awhile, he just broke 160 PB on his freedive, like to get a shot, lol but I can't go that deep even with air. But they make nice subjects.

we might have to get creative getting to the boat, they have closed the dock (construction today and tomorrow), but we can get a ride over or kayak to my boat. Weather is pristine! Has that south swell settled down? It looks like it from my window. The winds are definetly better---about 10 mph I'd say.

If one of us can get to the boat, we can pick up divers/ tanks on the other dock...
four people max, one tank (unless we come back for the seconds)

The nice thing about Derek and Kurt is they don't have tanks. :14: ...the perfect buddies

I left Kurt a message. ...ugh, my houseguests left me with empty tanks, those ingrates, I think I have ONE.

awesome. Lemme know the whens and wheres

Any "locals" want to join a NJ diver on Friday or Saturday. I'm going out with AAA Diving on morning and afternoon trips on both days if anyone wants to come along.

Oh sure!

(if its not raining)
oh gosh, I hope he is nice.

awesome. Lemme know the whens and wheres

I'll call Todd or Kurt and call you.

Kurt says yes, and he can dock and knows the boat...

Derek is still in the NWHI with NOAO

Kurt is calling capt Scotty...

call me in an hour,

we are saying about 9...they will want earlier but I have mommy duties

RJP:
Don't tell me you guys "stay home" if it's raining? :)
like.. durr.. our stuff would get wet :11:

RJP:
Don't tell me you guys "stay home" if it's raining?

:)

I do...they don't

I just really don't like getting rained on..and then there is not enough light to take decent pictures

plus...then I have to wash the boat and put the cover on...nahh not worth it.

RJP--what is your first name so I can tell Alex who you are?

Back
Top Bottom