Anyone diving Laguna Sunday 11-7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there at 7! The weather is absolutely beautiful today down here at the lovely Montage Resort and Spa :wink: ! I am running outside right now to take some beach sunset pictures... should be great tomorrow! (Scot, sleep in a little, lol!)

Todd, if conditions are good and I can find something to do down here all day I may stick around for a night dive... will be in touch later...

Jennifer

sapphire:
Todd, if conditions are good and I can find something to do down here all day I may stick around for a night dive... will be in touch later...
Jennifer
Sounds great, Jennifer. Enjoy the Montage!
wrinkles:
Such a guy thing to want to compare.....
Underwater on a night dive to boot!

I couldn't get tanks. I guess I won't be there after all. :crying:

Scot M:
I couldn't get tanks. I guess I won't be there after all. :crying:
Dude, all you gotta do is ask! I can bring extra tanks for you. I have 2 tanks loaded in my car right now! It's nothing to throw another in. I will bring 3 tanks so if anyone else is gonna try to wimp out because of that, you have no excuse!!! :eyebrow:

Robert Phillips:
Dude, all you gotta do is ask! I can bring extra tanks for you. I have 2 tanks loaded in my car right now! It's nothing to throw another in. I will bring 3 tanks so if anyone else is gonna try to wimp out because of that, you have no excuse!!! :eyebrow:

Gotta love this guy......Robert we got to hook up for some dives next month, not to worry I have a few tanks of my own.

Cool Robert, we can do two dives and I won't have to get a fill in between :) !! Unless Scot comes of course, then I am ok with it!

jennifer

ICY ICE:
Gotta love this guy......Robert we got to hook up for some dives next month, not to worry I have a few tanks of my own.
I have always been an enabler! Wanna do some heroin? :eyebrow: Vegas? Carson City? How about Ensenada? I know this bar that has girls that are real friendly if you buy them $50 drinks.
Oh, wait... We are talking about diving. Gads... I am sounding like one of Shaka Zulu's posts now.
It's late... must sleep! :11:

sapphire:
Cool Robert, we can do two dives and I won't have to get a fill in between :) !! Unless Scot comes of course, then I am ok with it!

jennifer
Scot has plans with the family, so he won't make it.
I will try to make two dives, but we'll see. I wanted to hit 100 logged dives by the time I headed to Washington on Thursday, but I will probably do #100 in the cold waters of the Pacific Northwest. WHEEEE!!!!
See you tomorrow.
Robert

Robert Phillips:
I have always been an enabler! Wanna do some heroin? :eyebrow: Vegas? Carson City? How about Ensenada? I know this bar that has girls that are real friendly if you buy them $50 drinks.

That's it, I'm going with you guys...........

I hope you guys are having fun. Missing the dive is a bummer, but sipping coffee with my wife before we take the kids to see The Incredibles isn't a bad morning!

I'm sick and tired of doing the rental shuffle. It's time to pony up the cash to buy at least one tank so this doesn't happen to me again.

Back
Top Bottom