Anyone diving Laguna Sunday 11-7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey look, snakedr and jetfixer have new avatars - cool!

sapphire:
Hey look, snakedr and jetfixer have new avatars - cool!
not quite as cool as shakazulu's...but how do you top those?

I gotta see what the big "C" comes up with! lol!

It sounds like I missed a really good day. But, as Robert reminded me, the ocean's not going anywhere. I'll be down to play next weekend, and the one after.

I can't wait to see what the big "C" comes up with !!!

(What or who is the big "C"??)

mccabejc:
(What or who is the big "C"??)

I think their talking about Charlie Brown. :cowboy:

or

It could be Christian?

I should change my thing as well.

Wow, sounds like all of you had a great time on Sunday. After diving Redondo Submarine Canyon Friday night, and the three dives with the group on Saturday I found myself to be quite fatiqued to show up to dive Treasure Island Sunday morning. I haven't heard any dive reports from that group. I may go out Tuesday night with SOCDC. Jim, are you going?

Nope. I'm on a diving hiatus this week, since I'm flying 17hours on Sunday to the Philippines. Being over cautious.

My only ocean contact this week will be a possible surfing safari at Malaga on Thursday, since I have that day off from work (Veteran's Day). Looks like some nice NW swell is due. Hopefully the viz will suck, surf will be 3-4 ft., with LOTS of surge :eyebrow:

:D
headhunter:
No, it's not me. It's Ruben. That's all I'm sayin'. :crafty:

Christian

We want to change Ruben's sn (DrJet) to Chorizo, as we had to stuff him into a tight rental suit at the wrinkles dive. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag, Ruben. But it was not fair to have an inside joke. :D

Back
Top Bottom