Anyone diving Laguna Sunday 11-7?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sapphire

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I thought I would start a new thread, because some of the Sunday ideas were buried in the Saturday thread :)...

So, I am at a meeting in Laguna this weekend, and I just HAPPENED to bring all my gear with me! I thought that part of the meeting was on Sunday morning as well, but it is over Saturday night! Soooooo, who is diving Sunday morning in Laguna :06: ?

Jennifer

sapphire:
Soooooo, who is diving Sunday morning in Laguna?
Not scuba (can't schlep all the gear on this particular family visit), but I'm hoping to do some freediving with camera Sunday morning somewhere between Little Corona, Crystal Cove and North Laguna ...

sapphire:
I thought I would start a new thread, because some of the Sunday ideas were buried in the Saturday thread :)...

So, I am at a meeting in Laguna this weekend, and I just HAPPENED to bring all my gear with me! I thought that part of the meeting was on Sunday morning as well, but it is over Saturday night! Soooooo, who is diving Sunday morning in Laguna :06: ?

Jennifer

Weather permitting, my buddy and I will be in Laguna on Sunday. Usually meet up at Laguna Sea Soprts in the AM (8-8:30ish). Feel free to drop me a line if you need a buddy, directions, ect.
Christopher

sapphire:

Jennifer

Jennifer,

I would be up for a night dive in Laguna if my sched. permits. Gotta try out my new UK C8 eLED!! :eyebrow:

Who wants to stick around for a night dive?

Todd,

I stopped and bought a light on my way down here, so I am ready for a night dive too... let's see what they report conditions are on Saturday, because a friend of mine dove last night at Cress Street and said the viz sucked, like 2-4 feet, and it was really surgy from a storm coming in.

Jennifer

sapphire:
Todd,

I stopped and bought a light on my way down here, so I am ready for a night dive too... let's see what they report conditions are on Saturday, because a friend of mine dove last night at Cress Street and said the viz sucked, like 2-4 feet, and it was really surgy from a storm coming in.

Jennifer

Jennifer,

Standing by for weather report.....

snakedr, Drjet are you diving Laguna Sunday? If so, will you stay for a nite dive?? Weather permitting of course. We have to compare the UK C8 eLED to the UK 100 :eyebrow:

Is anyone interested in hitting Laguna early tomorrow, like around 6 or 6:30?

Scot M:
Is anyone interested in hitting Laguna early tomorrow, like around 6 or 6:30?
I will be at Crescent Bay at 7:00 A.M. for a swim out to Deadmans. I think Jen is supposed to meet me there so you are welcome to join us. Laguna Lifeguards are reporting 1-3' swells and 10-15' vis, so it should be okay for tomorrow. If we get a little rain, it shouldn't matter, so rain or shine.
I will be parked on Circle Way at North Crescent and hopefully it won't be too crowded for parking.
See you there!?
Robert

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom