Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now I don't think any dates have been decided on, just gaging to see if the interest is there. But I'm looking forward to it!

eckybay:
Right now I don't think any dates have been decided on, just gaging to see if the interest is there. But I'm looking forward to it!

You are correct, ecky... I need to see how my work schedule is gonna pan out (trying to get it changed), then I'll be setting a weekend date.

Gonna be a fun time! :D

Sounds good to me - figure out a weekend so every one can keep it open.

Just have to keep it hush-hush :ignore:

There's still at least one guy out there that I know that can't grasp the concept that I want to go to a girls :kicknut: dive weekend to get a break from the boys....:angrymob:

I'd love a PM once the date gets firmed up, sounds like a total blast!!

Comments--and smilies--like that, dear Becky, will only incite me further. :| :)

Reggae Joe:
Comments--and smilies--like that, dear Becky, will only incite me further. :| :)

Joe... you know if you show up, (even though I'd really like to meet you)... you'll wind up being the official gear hauler, setter upper, gear cleaner, equipment fixer, and personal chef for... oh... probably (hopefully) 30-40 women. :D (Ahhh.... and take heed, all other men out there! LOL :wink: )

Now... do you REALLY think you could handle us?:eyebrow:

By the way, Becky.... love your new avatar... so cute!

erparamedic:
By the way, Becky.... love your new avatar... so cute!

Lol . . .Thanks. That's my Newfie playing Santa.

We need to get Indydivegal and Jeepchick in on this too!
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom