Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ber Rabbit:
Silly girl chat would be a nice change from the "who got neutered and when" conversations the boys tend to turn to when I'm around. :confused:
Ber :lilbunny:
ROFLMAO:rofl3:

dj793:
no, not a male! i am posting on someone elses name

I assume every persona on the internet to be a 50 year old fat man until convinced otherwise...

HoggieEater:
I assume every persona on the internet to be a 50 year old fat man until convinced otherwise...

I am not fat!
:11:

Ken

I am definitely fat... hey, just tellin' the truth.... but I'm NOT a 50 year old guy!

And hey.... as girls, we don't have to worry about our "fat" on the girls weekend... cause we're gonna "just have fun"! Yeah!

WOW:11: You must be psychic! Although I am not quite 50 and "fat" is a harsh word.:no Let"s just say my 6 pack is more like a keg:D :D

Very good idea for the all woman weekend. I'm in depedending of course on where I'm living next year. Totally up in the air right now.

SCUBA Jenny - not many quarry's near Erie.

Paula

erparamedic:
I am definitely fat... hey, just tellin' the truth.... but I'm NOT a 50 year old guy!

And hey.... as girls, we don't have to worry about our "fat" on the girls weekend... cause we're gonna "just have fun"! Yeah!

Woooo Hoooo!!! :multi:

diver_paula:
Very good idea for the all woman weekend. I'm in depedending of course on where I'm living next year. Totally up in the air right now.

SCUBA Jenny - not many quarry's near Erie.

Paula

right. Not many quarries, but there is a lake!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom