Any women up for a Girls Dive Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

santafejoe:
Hey Ladies how are the designs on the T shirt s comming along? Just wanted to ask,because it s been DEAD on this Thread.:D You Ladies are on to something big with this Girls Dive Weekend for Girls only and i hope you do make it a yearly event.:popcorn:

Joe... I'd have to say I totally love your support in us ladies making this a yearly event! Too Cool! Especially from a guy! (Do you have something up your sleeve?? :wink: Hahaha!)

erparamedic:
Joe... I'd have to say I totally love your support in us ladies making this a yearly event! Too Cool! Especially from a guy! (Do you have something up your sleeve?? :wink: Hahaha!)

No Erparamedic i dont have any thing up my sleeve just my arm LOL. It s just the way i am thats all. I feel that Women should get the Respect that is due them.I have always felt that Women are just as equal as men and out in the work force i feel that they should get the same pay as men do for doing the same job.Anyway this is how i feel.
So by you having this Girls Diving Weekend i think is a great way for you Ladies to really bond and just have a blast and not worry about anything. For once let the guys ( Husbands, Boyfriends, etc ) worry about the kids, paying the bills$$ shopping, cooking and so on.So you see there is nothing up my sleeve.:coffee:

Welcome to the group then dj793. WHy don't you create your own user name and profile that way we can be sure who we're talking to?

santafejoe:
No Erparamedic i dont have any thing up my sleeve just my arm LOL. It s just the way i am thats all. I feel that Women should get the Respect that is due them.I have always felt that Women are just as equal as men and out in the work force i feel that they should get the same pay as men do for doing the same job.Anyway this is how i feel.
So by you having this Girls Diving Weekend i think is a great way for you Ladies to really bond and just have a blast and not worry about anything. For once let the guys ( Husbands, Boyfriends, etc ) worry about the kids, paying the bills$$ shopping, cooking and so on.So you see there is nothing up my sleeve.:coffee:

WOW! You sound like the perfect man! Are you married? I'm married to a "perfect" guy (cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids, shops, etc), but if I wasn't, I think I'd be seeking you (or your "type") out! :D

santafejoe:

I think Santafejoe is trying to wrangle away the cabana boy spot I was pitching.:no I guess I will just have to audition at the Pumpkin Carving weekend with hot food, a roaring campfire, hot chocolate (with a touch of Bailey's) and really smooooooooth margaritas.:wink:

erparamedic:
WOW! You sound like the perfect man! Are you married? I'm married to a "perfect" guy (cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids, shops, etc), but if I wasn't, I think I'd be seeking you (or your "type") out! :D

Yep 30 years last July 4 06 to a perfect women:D I quess we did something right :popcorn: Trust me if she dove i would tell her to go to your All Girls Dive Weekend.:D

santafejoe:
Yep 30 years last July 4 06 to a perfect women:D I quess we did something right :popcorn: Trust me if she dove i would tell her to go to your All Girls Dive Weekend.:D

Congrats, Joe! Rod and I will hit 10 years in January.... we're celebrating in December with a dive trip to West Palm Beach!

As far as the ladies dive weekend goes.... it's definitely gonna be a hit! We'll see to that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom