Any Orca Baiters wanna dive with the Bear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW

I don't know who sank it or how deep. I was talking with the lady that was working the Aquarium on the dock. Her son was there about 7.30am on Sat. and he saw them bring it in and sink it. She had no idea how deep it was or who they were. I was standing on the dock looking down, I could see the bouy right at the end of the dock. The line was headed northwest from the dock. She had heard that they set cement blocks on the line going out. Hope that helps. Let me know what you find. i will be up next weekend to dive Redondo myself. I havent dove there since 1985.

kalvyn:
I'll be getting there about 5 pm, just in time for your second dive. :) Come on down Lamont!

Jimmie

I can leave at 3pm, gotta pick up tanks from deep fathom. We'll have to see how long it takes me to get there... I'm guessing I'll be a little later than 5pm, unless the traffic gods give me a miracle...

Well if the first group gets there at 3:45, they'll be lucky to splash at 4:14. Dive until 5 and then a 1 hr SI puts us back in at 6 - earliest!

lamont:
I can leave at 3pm, gotta pick up tanks from deep fathom. We'll have to see how long it takes me to get there... I'm guessing I'll be a little later than 5pm, unless the traffic gods give me a miracle...
Thanks for sticking around and doing a second dive, Lamont! Sorry I was such a tool of a buddy; that's what happens when I stay out of the water too long. :(

Sorry you had to go back home, Snowbear. Looking forward to the next time you can make it down!

Jimmie

Back
Top Bottom