Any Orca Baiters wanna dive with the Bear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Um ... I got first dibs on the 15th and 17th ... at least for after-work dives ... :eyebrow:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hehehe ~ I'm pretty much counting on you being there for the after work dives :D

As for dibs ~ OE2X sorta said maybe for the 15th. If he can't make it for day dives, he said for sure in the evening. Maybe Pug can be bribed with deco chowder to join us ~ I'll buy for everyone :D

NWGratefulDiver:
Um ... I got first dibs on the 15th and 17th ... at least for after-work dives ... :eyebrow:
I should be able to make at least one of those after work dive dates. I'll check with Linda to see which day I can get a kitchen pass for. :wink: I'm thinking Tuesday the 15th would work better for me, that would give me time to get the tanks refilled for the 19th. I'd probably have to dive my ponies if I went on the 17th after work.

Jimmie

kalvyn:
I'd probably have to dive my ponies if I went on the 17th after work.

I'll probably be diving my draft horses ... now that I'm finally getting comfortable with 'em ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I think I'm stuck way the he!! up in Everett on the 17th (Thursday) and have to do the drive back to Port Orchard. What time and where are you planning to dive that day - you can see I've kinda got the whole western part of the state covered that day. My only requirement is that I'm off work at 2:15 and My wifes bolts the door at 9:30.

For the first time in what seems like forever, I have nearly the entire week from the 13th to the 19th open for diving. Seems the only one I've been diving with from this group is Bob ... Maybe he'll vouch for me :06:

Would love to join any/all of the dives.

And ... I'll plan on the March 19th dive. Might just be time to end my "anti-social" behaviour.

Brian

BigFoot Diver:
For the first time in what seems like forever, I have nearly the entire week from the 13th to the 19th open for diving. Seems the only one I've been diving with from this group is Bob ... Maybe he'll vouch for me :06:

Would love to join any/all of the dives.

And ... I'll plan on the March 19th dive. Might just be time to end my "anti-social" behaviour.

Brian

You mean they're going to let you out of classes long enough to get out and do a fun dive?

I'm looking forward to it almost as much as (I'm sure) you are ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom