Any Orca Baiters wanna dive with the Bear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Snowbear:
Friday - NWGratefulBob said something about good current windows for Day Island Wall. Something about early morning :eek: and sometime in the afternoon ..... Bob?? you're not gonna lead us astray on that one again are ya :D j/k Bob
That's one of my more favorite local shore dive sites... I would like a shot at some good wolfie and octo pix with my "new" camera as well :D
No plans for Friday evening, but since an early morning is planned for Saturday, that's best left open I think...

Here's the current window for Day Island Wall on Friday (using Gibson Point, no corrections) ...

2005-03-18 04:02 PST -0.60 knots Max Ebb
2005-03-18 06:16 PST Sunrise
2005-03-18 06:41 PST 0.00 knots Slack, Flood Begins
2005-03-18 08:57 PST 0.79 knots Max Flood
2005-03-18 10:31 PST -0.00 knots Slack, Ebb Begins

A 9:45 AM splash looks about right to me ... wish I could make it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Snowbear and Bob,
I'm up for two tanks and can either do them both at 3pm at Muk or both at 3:45 at Redondo or one at Muk and one at Redondo. Just as long as I'm back on the road by 8pm.

Snowbear, traffic can be a PITA from 4-6 and getting from Muk to Redondo can make for a hell-of-a Afternoon pain. Also, it's St Patties day and the roads might be a little extra scarry. If you would PREFER to do both dives at Redondo, I have NO problem with that as I can get to Muk anytime. Anyway, I figured I'd give you the option. Let me know what you'd prefer.

PS, good to hear you're bringing a camera - I'll have mine and it'll make for a better match - dive wise.

DavidG:
Snowbear and Bob,
I'm up for two tanks and can either do them both at 3pm at Muk or both at 3:45 at Redondo or one at Muk and one at Redondo. Just as long as I'm back on the road by 8pm.

Snowbear, traffic can be a PITA from 4-6 and getting from Muk to Redondo can make for a hell-of-a Afternoon pain. Also, it's St Patties day and the roads might be a little extra scarry. If you would PREFER to do both dives at Redondo, I have NO problem with that as I can get to Muk anytime. Anyway, I figured I'd give you the option. Let me know what you'd prefer.

PS, good to hear you're bringing a camera - I'll have mine and it'll make for a better match - dive wise.

Well, you two can work out where you'd like to dive and post it here. Keep in mind that I'll be coming from work (Tacoma), and if you choose to dive Mukilteo I won't be joining you ... I leave work at 3:30 and wouldn't even contemplate driving to Mukilteo at that time of day.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Snowbear:
kalvyn - sure hope you're feeling better by Saturday!
Well, I think I'll be OK. I talked to NWGD this morning and if I feel as good as I do right now tomorrow morning, I'll be joining you guys for a Thursday evening dive. That will be the deciding factor for Saturday... if everything goes OK Thursday, I'm in. :)

I am glad I didn't come up last night, though... I was getting light-headed just unloading the car after our Costco run. :rolleyes:

Jimmie

when you guys dive Redondo check out the new boat that was sunk on Sat. there is a line with a bouy right at the old Navy dock. from what I was told they set the line going right out to it. There might not a lot of life on it yet.

CustomTech:
when you guys dive Redondo check out the new boat that was sunk on Sat. there is a line with a bouy right at the old Navy dock. from what I was told they set the line going right out to it. There might not a lot of life on it yet.

How deep? Who put it down?

Thanks for the info ... Redondo's only 2 miles from my home. It's like my after-work office ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Snowbear:
Thanks, Bob.... anyone wanna dive DIW on Friday?

I can do DIW on friday.

I really need to dive cove 2 with someone on thursday PM to do a check-out dive for my exhaust valve and backup reg.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom