Any Orca Baiters wanna dive with the Bear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I got a last minnit buddy for 2 dives at Mukilteo on the 15th... Anyone care to join us, we'll be there at 10 a.m. for 2 dives at the T docks :D

The evening of the 15th is a group meeting at Cove 2.

Looks like the afternoon and evening are covered for the 17th as well.

Anyone for Wednesday the 16th or Friday the 18th????? Hello???? Anyone????

Snowbear:
The evening of the 15th is a group meeting at Cove 2.
Grrrr... I'm fighting off a cold or something and just not feeling right. I won't be there tonight, in hopes that I feel better by Saturday. I really don't want to miss the Saturday dives, so I don't want to push it. If I'm still feeling off by Thursday, I'm not going to do the 19th, either. :(

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

Jimmie

Snowbear:
Looks like after work the 15th is well covered :wink:

DavidG - How about Mukilteo on the 17th? We should be able to get a couple dives in after you get off work and before you have to split.

I'd love to - as it would make my commute much easier but I've Never been there - I can figure how to get there with a little help but if you're not familiar with it then I'd suggest another site.

Have you dove there before? What time did you have in mind (I can make it there by 3pm).

DavidG:
I'd love to - as it would make my commute much easier but I've Never been there - I can figure how to get there with a little help but if you're not familiar with it then I'd suggest another site.

Have you dove there before? What time did you have in mind (I can make it there by 3pm).

Snowbear's at Mukilteo right now with Bob Lew. I'm sure she'll be answering your questions later this evening.

Getting there's easy. From Everett get off at Exit 187 and follow the signs for the Kingston/Mukilteo ferry. Just to the right of the ferry dock is the Silver Cloud Inn. The dive site is on the beach in front of the parking lot at the far end of the Inn.

So Dave, are you coming to Cove 2 tonight?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Tonight - are you kidding??? I had to claw and scratch to get Thrusday!

(Everyone else) Don't those single guys just love rubbing it in? :)
Have a good set of dives tonight Bob and thank for the directions.
PS didn't know there was a Kingston Mukilteo run - you mean I've been driving to Edmonds for nothing? Are you sure it's not Mukilteo/Clinton?

DavidG:
Tonight - are you kidding??? I had to claw and scratch to get Thrusday!

(Everyone else) Don't those single guys just love rubbing it in? :)
Have a good set of dives tonight Bob and thank for the directions.
PS didn't know there was a Kingston Mukilteo run - you mean I've been driving to Edmonds for nothing? Are you sure it's not Mukilteo/Clinton?

Oops ... you're right ... Muk/Clinton ... fain brart .... :11:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Any established plans for Wed/Thu/Fri? I was unable to make the dives today, but the rest of the week (day or night) is open.

... Brian

BigFoot Diver:
Any established plans for Wed/Thu/Fri? I was unable to make the dives today, but the rest of the week (day or night) is open.

... Brian
As far as I'm concerned, any and all are welcome.....

Yep - Wednesday - Mukilteo T dock again at 10 am. One dive for sure with Curt. I'd be up for a 2nd dive there or better yet, another site :wink:

Thursday - looks like Muk once again in the afternoon with DavidG... looks like 3 pm. Anyone up for something Thursday morning?
Then an evening dive somewhere with Bob... Redondo?

Friday - NWGratefulBob said something about good current windows for Day Island Wall. Something about early morning :eek: and sometime in the afternoon ..... Bob?? you're not gonna lead us astray on that one again are ya :D j/k Bob
That's one of my more favorite local shore dive sites... I would like a shot at some good wolfie and octo pix with my "new" camera as well :D
No plans for Friday evening, but since an early morning is planned for Saturday, that's best left open I think...

kalvyn - sure hope you're feeling better by Saturday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom