Solo Looking for Bonaire Dive Buddy December 23- January 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bdyslm

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi All,

New here. New to diving. Currently working on my cert. Getting confined water here in VA and then heading to Bonaire to complete my open water check-out dives the first 2 days of my trip (21/22nd).

From the 20th-27th I am staying at Divi and will be doing 2 tank boat dives every morning from the 23rd-27/28. Would like to find someone to shore dive with, in the afternoons/evenings.

On the 24th I have an ostracod night dive scheduled with TDS Bonaire (SDI shop) which is who I'm doing my OWC with on the 21/22nd.

27th I move to Eden Beach until I leave on the 3rd.

27th - 3rd I'll have a truck with a tank rack rented.

Since I'm there by myself my plan is to get some guided dives with TDS. They've suggested rolling right into my Advanced cert since that will give me 5 dives with it. Debating that. Might also just focus on some specific courses like UW nav, night diving, nitrox, etc. Not sure yet.

I don't plan on diving on the 2nd. And possibly not on the 1st.

I'll probably fille those days with learning to windsurf at lac bay or maybe a deep-sea fishing trip.

Anywho, since I'm there by myself for my birthday, Christmas, and New years, I figured I post to hopefully find some people willing to be a dive buddy or let me join their group or just hang out and share your experience and listen to me geek out about what I saw that day :)

Mahalo,
Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom