Any one dive with a Bare nex-generation dry suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia:
The circles are only a guide, they aren't important... or obvious.

The ones I did had the bottle shape too. If you trimmed them, you'd find that it does make a huge difference. Of course, it doesn't look like it would, so I understand why you'd be reluctant to try it.

If you want a second opinion, contact Bare's customer service: 800.663.0111
DIVE@BARE-WETSUITS.COM

True because you have less latex and therefore less latex to stretch. It doesn't reduce the diameter just the amount of latex.

By the I have the XCD2 Tech Dry with the Dry Gloves & latex seals. It's so nice to have your hands warm in 48 degree water.

scotto007:
I'm byuing one today actually, need it for 39 degree F water in the Atlantic, off Nova Scotia...Comes with T200 underwear and the boots........sure counting on it being warmer than my wetsuit the other day at 120 feet....BRRRRRR
Wow, awesome suit guys!...Dove in above mentioned water with no trouble...even wore normal sports socks in the neoprene boot...The Trek boots are an absolutely brilliant idea, they are fantastic!..The suit also repairs bith a bike tube kit...if required....Overall, I am warm and dry and pleased

scotto007:
Wow, awesome suit guys!...Dove in above mentioned water with no trouble...even wore normal sports socks in the neoprene boot...The Trek boots are an absolutely brilliant idea, they are fantastic!..The suit also repairs bith a bike tube kit...if required....Overall, I am warm and dry and pleased

Warm, Dry and Pleased definately works!

Back
Top Bottom