Any newbee divers at Break Water Sun Oct 7th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike.

If he dosent show I am most likly going to be there and am more then happy to show anyone around!!

But Jim, how can you show anyone around when you admitedly can't navigate your way off the beach???

It's Okay Ian........ My navigation sucks also!! LOL!!
04.gif
:rofl3:(Quote snagged from different thread):crafty:

But Jim, how can you show anyone around when you admitedly can't navigate your way off the beach???

Well ..... Ron unlike you I am at least able to find the water, And I have lots of dives in the ocean, unlike you I dont log the bathtub as dives!:dork2:

Oh, but he can! He just follows the BBQ smells from Bill's and Cindy's trailer! :rofl3:

By the way Jim, we had dinner with Bill and Cindy Saturday night as they were BBQing at the trailer. Mmmmmmm, it was GOOOOOOD!!!!

:D

and speaking of that... now you can take turns!

Hey Jim,

That's great, I will let my dive buddy know... Hope to see you there if you can make it...

MG

Hey Jim,

That's great, I will let my dive buddy know... Hope to see you there if you can make it...

MG

Just look for the diver with the collapsable white cane. LOL

Seriously I'll be there with Jim. look for a blue pick up with the license plate IBREW2.

Well ..... Ron unlike you I am at least able to find the water, And I have lots of dives in the ocean, unlike you I dont log the bathtub as dives!:dork2:

how did you get enough dives to qualify for the IDC if you havn't logged your bathtub time??? I guess you just counted each time you surfaced to check dirrection as a new dive eh?:rofl3:

how did you get enough dives to qualify for the IDC if you havn't logged your bathtub time??? I guess you just counted each time you surfaced to check dirrection as a new dive eh?:rofl3:

Hey what can I say I just took lessons from you spong head

Oh, but he can! He just follows the BBQ smells from Bill's and Cindy's trailer! :rofl3:

By the way Jim, we had dinner with Bill and Cindy Saturday night as they were BBQing at the trailer. Mmmmmmm, it was GOOOOOOD!!!!

:D

and speaking of that... now you can take turns!

OoooOOOoooOOO I am sooooo abused!!:)

Back
Top Bottom