Any newbee divers at Break Water Sun Oct 7th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikeguerrero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

My dive buddy and I got certified last Sunday and we are excited about diving again on Sunday Oct 7th...

We only have 5 dives to our belt and would welcome anyone that wants to tag along or even give us some more guidance :).

Hope to catch some nice diving without the rain that hit us last week...

MG

A bunch of us will be at Pt. Lobos on Sunday - there is another thread started. If you have time and aren't interested in diving - feel free to come on by and say hi!

Congrats on finishing up your certification dives!

I'm going to try to make it out there that wekeend and I still consider myself a newbie. :wink: BTW, the rain was kinda nice last weekend.

mike: are you still headed out this weekend? It looks like I might be skipping out on the pt. lobos day portion to take a friend who recently got certified on an easy introductory dive to Monterey. Let me know if you'll be around.

newbie? You're pretty well twinked for a newbie!

Sorry, I must have missed this post. :wink: I had to look up the word TWINK in the online urban dictionary...I'm assuming you're referring to number 10 below,
and NOT number 6. :rofl3::

10. Twink 20 up, 16 down
A term used in most MMORPGs (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games) but specifically WoW (World of Warcraft).

It is when you make a new character and give it advanced weapons, armor, or other equipment. This equipment is usually too advanced to achieve otherwise at such an early level. The player might also give his Twink lots of money to buy equipment, instead.

6. Twink 222 up, 145 down
A twink is simply a young (18-24)or so year old , smooth, thin or in shape male, and normally very attractive. Its the gay communities equivalent of babe or chick.

So far so good...

It looks like we are still going to be there on Sunday... One of the workers at our LDS said he will tag along and personally take us out to the Metridiums right by the kelp beds...

I was honored that he would join us and guide us... I'll see if he keeps his word to show up on Sunday...

He's getting ready to do a lobster dive down off Channel Islands, so this gives him some ocean time before his dive...

MG
mike: are you still headed out this weekend? It looks like I might be skipping out on the pt. lobos day portion to take a friend who recently got certified on an easy introductory dive to Monterey. Let me know if you'll be around.

So far so good...

It looks like we are still going to be there on Sunday... One of the workers at our LDS said he will tag along and personally take us out to the Metridiums right by the kelp beds...

I was honored that he would join us and guide us... I'll see if he keeps his word to show up on Sunday...

He's getting ready to do a lobster dive down off Channel Islands, so this gives him some ocean time before his dive...

MG

Mike.

If he dosent show I am most likly going to be there and am more then happy to show anyone around!!

Back
Top Bottom