Any fossilers wanna show off some photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Phil! We will have to try and make the Edisto this year. It's been a few years. Have a Merry Christmas and Safe New Year and Maybe we will see you at Cypress Gardens Fossil show in Feb.

---------- Post added December 20th, 2012 at 09:46 PM ----------

yeppers joe... it is Phils. the first thing your gonna want is a ladder that is strong enough to support wet divers climbing out of the water. from a mechanical perceptive this is a bigger deal than it seems. Phil designed one that works quite well. I was very impressed with it because being a mechanical tech and product design type all my life, the first thing I thought was that his design was gonna rip the guts out of the floorboard of his boat. Phil obviously did things right from a structural perspective because it has stood the test of time.

i guarantee Phil got his deck boat for a good price. Frugal people don't throw out a glass of tea when a fly lands in it. They pick up the fly, squeeze it out, then throw the fly out.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!........ :xmastree:

Hey Lee: I've known Phil for a number of years now. Met him at Cypress Gardens boat landing with one of his charters and have past and talked on the river many times. Good Guy.

Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year to you and Yours Lee!

Phil and I go way back to sometime in the mid 1990's. Met Phil while in line at the Burger King in Summerville. I then saw him at Sergio's dive shop around the corner. He poured a bag of prehistoric bones and sharks teeth on the counter. There was no fluff and puff about Phil and thats the way I like it. So, the rest is history.

Phil we may need to burn some gasoline and do some bottom drag surveys before the warm weather and find some good beds!

Heard that Lee I,ve got to get the under water tv camera working. Camera works but the tv will shock the crap out of ya. Got to come up with another 12 volt tv to use. Joe ,Lee andall the rest of you divers have a very Merry Christmas and a very productive New Year.

Found this one just before Christmas. 6.37"

bc071.jpg

More photos: Megateeth.com Museum quality Megalodon teeth and fossil shark teeth for sale

man o man.... my scuba BC is splayed out in the third bedroom and looks like a dead soldier with its arms up stretched. Looks like a warm air temp weekend on tap. Should probably get outside. Wish the Edisto water level was low. (Its not). I need a reason to replace my hip waders with some chest waders.

Hey Bill whats going on down St Catherine way?

really nice specimen btw

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom