Fossil diving in the rivers around Beaufort, South Carolina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomClark

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for some dive buddies for diving the Chechessee, Broad, May, Colleton and other area rivers for fossils and artifacts. I'm located near Beaufort, SC. I have a boat, and dive on the weekends. Please reach out if you're interested in sharing information or joining up. Thanks!

Tom, I have family in Charleston that are fossil divers. Send me a message if you want a contact.

Hey,

My name is Josh and I saw your message about finding people to dive with on the Broad River. Some friends of mine and I are going up to South Carolina to do some diving and we plan to stop by a spot on the broad river that produces pretty nicely. If you are interested in joining us we are planning to dive it on March 9th and 12th. Timing will be tide dependent. We would be happy to have you and I definitely from experience understand the benefits of having a boat in that area. Reach out to me if you are interested.

Looking for some dive buddies for diving the Chechessee, Broad, May, Colleton and other area rivers for fossils and artifacts. I'm located near Beaufort, SC. I have a boat, and dive on the weekends. Please reach out if you're interested in sharing information or joining up. Thanks!
Tom, I also live in Bft. (31yrs) and spent about 6yrs diving these rivers before getting into spearfishing. I haven't dove in awhile and all my gear needs to be inspected and tanks vis'd and hydro'd. Feel free to DM me and I'll be happy to share our spots. Where are you getting air filled these days? It used to be either Sav. or Chas.

Back
Top Bottom