Any fossilers wanna show off some photos?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe when I saw the air temp prediction at 74 degrees F for this coming weekend I immediately looked at the Edisto river online water level gauge. It was reading somewhere around 4 feet. I know a good spot to do some digging but the level needs to be around 1.5. Now is a good time for a good creek hunt

I would love to Lee, but unfortunately I am kinda on call this weekend for the company I work for. Just my luck! I hope you do well this weekend though and enjoy this beautiful weather. Good Luck.

ok ok, make room dammit!!!

Lee, talked with Phill yesterday. I was up in Charleston Saturday, met up with the former wife so Wade could spend some time with her. I went for a 200 mile bike ride Sunday, that was relaxing. CAN NOT wait to get back in the drink though. Phill and I was talking about it and I plan on doing a lot of diving this year. Lord knows Iwant to find a complete mastodon tooth, can only seem to find partials, lol

Mike I hope your plans to do LOTS of diving come to fruition.:monkeydance: I planned on a LOT last year, started well, and got stymied. So this year I am just gonna roll with it.

If the debt ceiling is not raised the markets will collapse, sooner, rather than later, and we will all take some financial loss. Some more that others. I have been feeling pretty good about our hard working people as of late, our corporate world, and our housing and stock markets. Its the bobble heads in Wash DC that give me angst.

I heard from Len the other day. He went back into the woods to search out a new shark tooth site and got run out by a pack of wild boar. So I naturally made a joke about having some little piggies at ones feet.

I am not finished with that LARGE field of gravel you and I worked about nine miles above Sullivan's. I really like that spot. I am sure there are some hidden treasures there. There are surely more Mastodon teeth. If you are not digging you will have to be in some LARGE gravel for sure. The spot I found mine had gravel the size of ones fist and LOTS of it. You stayed in that little honey hole you found, so I went upstream and to the right. There was TONS of gravel.

Last edited:
I heard from Len the other day. He went back into the woods to search out a new shark tooth site and got run out by a pack of wild boar.

Damn, I can take the gators, snakes and bugs but this is just getting damn right dangerous.

I have always enjoyed diving with Bill, but had the chance to dive with him in the Cooper. One heck of a nice guy and runs a top notch operation.

Well haven't been able to do any hunting so I have to post a fine from a few years past. Found this Saber Tooth in the Cooper River, Made my Year! MUSEUM AND MY COLLECTION 144.jpg The top tooth is a rep. from Le Bra tar pit. the bottom is the tooth I found.

Back
Top Bottom