• I'm well known nationally

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I'm well known internationally

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • George Clooney wants my autograph

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN:
I don't know if there is a famous person like George loony or whats his name but I know this guy is a famous person who have saved my grade a hundred times already. Here in this picture...:D...

Dr%20Bill%20collage%20for%20flier.jpg

I think Dr Bill should use one of these pics as his new avatar. I like the one on the left. Kind of reminds me or Robert Redford and Super Man all in one.

RoyN:
I don't know if there is a famous person like George loony or whats his name but I know this guy is a famous person who have saved my grade a hundred times already. Here in this picture...:D...

Dr%20Bill%20collage%20for%20flier.jpg

I used his weekly newpaper column for my biolab research project and the teacher said his writing is considered a peer response source and a journal and can be use in my research project. So without going to my library, I can use his source, provided I give him full complete credit!

P.S. No I'm not crazy, I am currently doing a project on octopus for my biology class at USF and I'm looking his journal for references as well as other sources. Anyways, back to my project. :shakehead

OMG... You mean they actually pass you based on information you've gleaned from my ramblings! Seriously, glad my writings can be of help. I'm sure you've found my column on the mating octopusses. I may be writing another one soon on an encounter between two octopusses where the female inked several times to stop her amorous pursuer!

howarde:
Well... if we're counting dr bill :wink:

Here's 2 very famous SB'ers - Dr Bill and Moonie :D

dr-bill-moonie.jpg

Obviously Moonie has the super powers, Howard. Notice how I'm cowering before him... and my weight belt is falling off as well! It's against the TOS to mention what is still holding it up.

drbill:
Obviously Moonie has the super powers, Howard. Notice how I'm cowering before him... and my weight belt is falling off as well! It's against the TOS to mention what is still holding it up.

Your big hips?

drbill:
his buttocks are hypnotizing :rofl3:

I was in the movie, "The Enemy Within" with Forrest Whitaker. I was a trumpet player in the band that is playing when the president gets shot at the US Navy Memorial in DC. Does that make me famous?

We had to duck and cover. I was briliant. I have since moved on to the much more glamorous field of software development :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom