• I'm well known nationally

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I'm well known internationally

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • George Clooney wants my autograph

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oriskany Divemaster:
Michael Jordan once posted right after my post on Scubaboard.

i am related to Michael Jordan :p

Tavi:
When I first joined ScubaBoard. One of our members was one of the founders of Microsoft. I don't remember his username.

Go back several post and you will find him

Tavi:
When I first joined ScubaBoard. One of our members was one of the founders of Microsoft. I don't remember his username.

Ho, hum... big deal. Bill Gates and I went to the same college, but I graduated and he didn't. The only difference between us is that he's rich in coin of the realm and I'm rich in experience.

If the SB member is Paul Allen, then that's a different story! He was smart enough to get out and enjoy his wealth. I've seen one of his little (300' +) dive boats (Tatoosh?) out here off Catalina. I was surprised when he didn't even invite the local legend, Dr. Bill, on board to guide him to the best dive sites!

drbill:
Ho, hum... big deal. Bill Gates and I went to the same college, but I graduated and he didn't. The only difference between us is that he's rich in coin of the realm and I'm rich in experience.

If the SB member is Paul Allen, then that's a different story! He was smart enough to get out and enjoy his wealth. I've seen one of his little (300' +) dive boats (Tatoosh?) out here off Catalina. I was surprised when he didn't even invite the local legend, Dr. Bill, on board to guide him to the best dive sites!

It wasn't Bill Gates,

And he was much more Humble than you!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom