• I'm well known nationally

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I'm well known internationally

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • George Clooney wants my autograph

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Among Polish celebrities - journalists
1.jpg

http://galaktyka.bizz.pl/details.php?image_id=1292

:d:d:d
mania

Tom Smedley:
Well - I do rub ebows with only the best - Ricky can boast of liason with Daddy Bush all he wants. BUT! - I have my picture where Sally tells me she loves me. The trump de la trump!!!!

2118400Vor-SallyMe001aaa.jpg
WHOAAAaaa!
Now we're talkin' FAMOUS!
Damn, Tommy, that's gonna be hard to beat...
I reckon I'd best start diggin through the archives :D
Rick

Mentioning Polish celebrity/journalists, I am proud to have met the most brilliant of them all, the extraordinary journalist/poet Ryszard Kapuscinski, in Italy, more than a decade ago. His recent death is a great blow to honest journalism and intellectual freedom, a loss to the entire world. Unfortunate indeed are those who want to understand this planet, especially Africa, but have never read him.

Diver Dennis:
Bachman-Turner Overdrive?

:D Yes, yes...I can see I'm going to take some heat for that one! I put BOSTON-Turner Overdrive. In my defense, look at the time I was logged in--1 in the morning! My brain was officially working at 30% capacity at that point. (my husband would probably ask how one could tell the difference, heh heh)

Fuzz

Fuzzmutton:
:D Yes, yes...I can see I'm going to take some heat for that one! I put BOSTON-Turner Overdrive. In my defense, look at the time I was logged in--1 in the morning! My brain was officially working at 30% capacity at that point. (my husband would probably ask how one could tell the difference, heh heh)

Fuzz

No worries...:D

Tom Smedley:
Well - I do rub ebows with only the best - Ricky can boast of liason with Daddy Bush all he wants. BUT! - I have my picture where Sally tells me she loves me. The trump de la trump!!!!

2118400Vor-SallyMe001aaa.jpg

Awright, Tommy... how's this?

shark.JPG

That little fella admiring my catch is noted Scuba author Fred Garth... a long, long time ago :)
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Awright, Tommy... how's this?

shark.JPG

That little fella admiring my catch is noted Scuba author Fred Garth... a long, long time ago :)
Rick
WOW!! that is old! Nice sized catfish too! heh heh, just kidding, got to add the "just kidding" these days.

Rick Murchison:
C'mon guys, pictures... we need pictures.
So far, Dr. Bill, howarde & I are the only ones who can back up our claims with photographic evidence :D
Rick
Okay.

Back
Top Bottom