• I'm well known nationally

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I'm well known internationally

Votes: 11 10.0%
  • George Clooney wants my autograph

Votes: 13 11.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NWGratefulDiver:
So Bill ... I'm gonna be diving on the King Neptune on June 2 ... will I get a chance to meet you ???

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

The "infamous" Dr. Bill should indeed be on the King Neptune that day (where else would I be if it is going out, it's like my second home?).

Of course I won't be truly "famous" by then, since my segment on The Weather Channel doesn't air til October. However, Tom Brokaw carried a nice segment about me on the NBC national news a few years ago... but I was topside, not 60 feet under!

Hummm...I had an article and my pictures published in a national fitness magazine on my successful weight loss.:popcorn: Then everyone I knew wanted me to buy them a copy and send it to them:D Cheapskates...

I met the bandmembers from Boston Turner Overdrive after a performance and got their autographs.

I know an ex-Belorussian political leader.

I have touched Jack Benny's fiddle (not a euphemism:rofl3: )

Oriskany Divemaster:
I was in a national ad for Bud Light that premiered on SNL and aired during NFC football...Getting paid to have my picture taken while drinking beer was a role I had prepared for my entire life.
hahaha, I have many years experience with that profession, where do I sign up?
question: did they make you do it over and over till it was just right? :D

C'mon guys, pictures... we need pictures.
So far, Dr. Bill, howarde & I are the only ones who can back up our claims with photographic evidence :D
Rick

Well - I do rub ebows with only the best - Ricky can boast of liason with Daddy Bush all he wants. BUT! - I have my picture where Sally tells me she loves me. The trump de la trump!!!!

2118400Vor-SallyMe001aaa.jpg

Rick Murchison:
So far, Dr. Bill, howarde & I are the only ones who can back up our claims with photographic evidence :D
Rick

Rick Murchison:
Rick
This would take the whole photo gallery space
:rofl3:

Mania

I'm named after the "Swamp Fox" in South Caroliana history. He also has a college named after him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom